FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Roll Call: New Year's Eve with Tikiyaki Orchestra @ Kona
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
Roll Call: New Year's Eve with Tikiyaki Orchestra @ Kona
TikiMango
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-01 7:42 pm   Permalink

I had a great time! It was great meeting so many new people. Here's a few more pictures.

View Profile of TikiMango Send a personal message to TikiMango  Email TikiMango     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-01 9:26 pm   Permalink

Thanks All, For A Great Time! A Treat to see Tikiyaki and the Eliminators , Very nice show all, I only had one picture that turned out, Bummer! Doug Horne-Stacey-Dani-Cyndi Lou- Myself :) Gogo

Congratulations my friends Chris and Karen!

Nice To See Ya! TikiMango

Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-01-02 12:47 am   Permalink

Congrats Chris & Karen!!! Hugs! I am so excited for you! Wahda rock too!

GREAT times Tikiyaki Orch. Thank You Jim & the guys, Soccer, Whoohoo, Tigerlily, Paul & Mrs. Lurker & everyone for making sure we all had a good time. That was a blast! Gogo & Dani A Trillion Thanks!! I loved being your designated driver & camping out with ya in H.B. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 Everyone!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-02 3:41 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-31 12:34, Kiki von Tiki wrote:
I am completely bummed, but I am not going to make this party. I was really looking forward to spending time with you all ~ but I am REALLY sick. So I'm sure you'll all be glad that I decided not to share this mean-ass virus with you. Hope you all have fun and I will see you at the next one.
Crying in my Theraflu,
Kiki v.

Kiki Von Tiki,
very bummed to hear that you were sick and could not make it.
and i had my dancing shoes on.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-02 10:53 pm   Permalink

Big Tiki Dude thanks for the thoughts, I went to the Dr. today and I have bronchitus, gross! ~ I will certainly get ya on the dance floor another time, just wait and see!

[ This Message was edited by: Kiki von Tiki 2009-01-02 22:55 ]

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
honuboy311

Posted: 2009-01-03 12:03 pm   Permalink

Thanks everyone for the amazing night and a special thanks to Doug for the autograph on my phone and menu. Please re-release Kona Lanes as it holds a very special place in my heart as I grew up with it as my local bowling alley. What a way to start off 2009.

View Profile of honuboy311 Send a personal message to honuboy311      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-01-03 1:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-01-03 12:03, honuboy311 wrote:
Thanks everyone for the amazing night and a special thanks to Doug for the autograph on my phone and menu. Please re-release Kona Lanes as it holds a very special place in my heart as I grew up with it as my local bowling alley. What a way to start off 2009.

Man, I TOTALLY Second that notion. I LOVE that Kona Lanes piece !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation