Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts been working on a few things
been working on a few things
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-17 7:02 pm   Permalink

Unfortunately, I do not own my own home yet and can't do the full tiki bar like I want to. Hopefully, that will happen in a little over a year. Until then, I have a little tiki corner in the house and work on projects for when I do finally have my home tiki bar. Here's a couple mug displays I've recently refinished:

Picked up the boat shelf at the GoodWill.

A closer look.

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-18 01:51 am   Permalink

Some really great ideas well executed. I writed you up in the Tiki-On-A-Budget thread.

For inside sentiment
see back of package.

[ This Message was edited by: woofmutt 2008-12-18 01:52 ]

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Robb Hamel
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-18 05:47 am   Permalink

The displays are really fun. I get a kick outta the leopard print.

View Profile of Robb Hamel Send a personal message to Robb Hamel  Goto the website of Robb Hamel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-18 08:27 am   Permalink

That fabric was on sale for 50% off at Halloween. I bought yards and yards with the idea it would be a backdrop accent. I'll have to post some of the other things I've used it for. I'm constantly finding things at the GoodWill I make new again for our tiki bar. I try to do a project every week. My goal is to have boxes and boxes of this stuff by the time we buy a house.

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation