FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Concrete Lawn Tiki Gallery
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Concrete Lawn Tiki Gallery
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-10 10:56 am   Permalink

That Witco cement tiki is really cool. Here's my collection of cement tikis. The big mask and small guy on the lawn is from "Big Ed" http://www.tikibroker.com/Tikis.html# which I picked up at Oasis.

This small guy below I think I bought at the Egyptian Luau from a real nice guy. His company and name is slipping away from me right now, but I'm sure someone knows who he is. I accidentally spilled paint on the last two, so I repainted them with my blue-green algae dry-brush that I use on my necklaces.

Live like a Beachcomber! www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-10 2:40 pm   Permalink

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-10 2:50 pm   Permalink

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikidon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-10 4:12 pm   Permalink

http://tikiroom.com/img/1394x4a57c913.jpg BBCode Start -->

I saw these for sale at Flamingo joe's in Rockaway beach Oregon for $39.00

View Profile of tikidon Send a personal message to tikidon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-29 11:11 pm   Permalink

Ever since I saw 2 of these awesome concrete tikis over at Silverline's place, I have really, REALLY wanted to find one for myself but they are not new and who knows where or when they were produced. So I figured I would just never run across another one. But guess what? Silverline did it again. Yep, he hooked me up when he found a 3rd one!!!

Since this guy needed a little touch up I wasted no time restoring him to the original look. All 3 have been painted flat black so that's the way I re-did it.

Once more my buddy Silverline is there for me. Man I love this new addition to my collection.

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SilverLine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-30 05:01 am   Permalink

That turned out perfect! There is sure a lot of detail in that guy! I'm glad you're happy with him!

Classic Silver Line Boats

View Profile of SilverLine Send a personal message to SilverLine  Goto the website of SilverLine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-30 09:34 am   Permalink

Here is my Droopy tiki guarding the front door.
It was perched atop a three foot wall above the deep end of a pool with only a two foot wide walk way between success and disaster. Of course there was no one under 75 that could help me. I think I lost about an inch by the time I got it in place.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HOUSE OF KU
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-31 02:21 am   Permalink

These are from a guy from the Big Island (Hawaii) and he was selling them at the Stadium Swapmeet on Oahu last year...

Bought this guy....really freakin heavy

Bought the guy on the left too...now discontinued, the one
on the right kinda looked like a witco copy...grain marks

Garage sale find

Aloha, Freddie

View Profile of HOUSE OF KU Send a personal message to HOUSE OF KU  Email HOUSE OF KU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
simplydlacruz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-02-07 8:10 pm   Permalink

All of you have great stuff! And beautiful yards! Makes me jealous. I like the hat robotiki.

View Profile of simplydlacruz Send a personal message to simplydlacruz  Goto the website of simplydlacruz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
clintiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-06-05 01:14 am   Permalink

sweet tikis! gotta have some of those...

View Profile of clintiki Send a personal message to clintiki  Email clintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
clintiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-06-05 01:16 am   Permalink

WOW! Do they still make those chimineas robotiki?

View Profile of clintiki Send a personal message to clintiki  Email clintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-05 02:07 am   Permalink

No clintiki, They are long out of production & sold out.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alii Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-23 1:11 pm   Permalink

Had these for a while - just stained them last night.

View Profile of Alii Tiki Send a personal message to Alii Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-10-23 7:42 pm   Permalink

A mix of wood and concrete tiki's and masks at Roger's Gardens in Corona del Mar. Very pretty to look at and very expensive.

My cat and 2 concrete statues from Armstrong Nursery. I can't get the price tag sticker residue off of them. I think it actually stained the concrete.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-23 8:40 pm   Permalink

This thread is inspirational, I may try to sneak one past the HOA into my garden. Thanks for posting all the wonderful pictures everyone.

TikiDavid...I sooooo love how your Moai is looking out at the Ocean...it made my heart heavy.

8ft Tiki...great reconditioning.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation