FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Concrete Lawn Tiki Gallery
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Concrete Lawn Tiki Gallery
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-23 10:43 pm   Permalink

Big Ed made a lot of those, you can find him at the "International Tiki Marketplace"
at Don's & other Tiki events in Calif.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-04 9:32 pm   Permalink

A couple years ago my wife pointed out something while we were in her aunts backyard.
She saw an odd shaped rock under her aunts fence. I pulled it out from the dirt, and BAMM...
Saved him and got the OK to take it home. She had no idea where she got it.

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-05 09:13 am   Permalink

I would love some concrete or stone tikis for my backyard but they're hard to come by here. If anyone has a source let me know. They're too heavy to ship!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki  Email LoriLovesTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-05 10:17 am   Permalink

Lori, Check your local garden centers and big box store garden centers in the summer. That's when concrete tikis come out of hibernation. Home Depot, Lowes, Wal-Mart, etc...

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-05 1:20 pm   Permalink

There's always the Design Toscano pair...

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-20 7:26 pm   Permalink

From SMOKIN TIKIS at Caliente 5
Thanks Jason

That is one heavy mother

[ This Message was edited by: hang10tiki 2013-05-20 19:27 ]

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pittsburgh pauly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-28 3:03 pm   Permalink

Here's another one:

One of a pair.

View Profile of Pittsburgh pauly Send a personal message to Pittsburgh pauly  Goto the website of Pittsburgh pauly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
harro
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-29 04:18 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-03-04 21:32, hang10tiki wrote:

that half moai is awesome!!!!

View Profile of harro Send a personal message to harro  Email harro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-24 6:16 pm   Permalink

Thanx Harro

Brought 2 more back from Oasis
Thanx again Jason (smokin tikis)...

Smaller version

tikijackalope
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-06 07:00 am   Permalink

From either Wal-Mart or a garden center...they both had the same thing a couple years ago.

View Profile of tikijackalope Send a personal message to tikijackalope  Email tikijackalope     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SilverLine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-11-18 1:01 pm   Permalink

Found something interesting (to me, at least) so I'm reviving this thread. This guy (girl) looks familiar. Anyone seen anything similar?

View Profile of SilverLine Send a personal message to SilverLine  Goto the website of SilverLine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HodagHut
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2017-11-18 10:48 pm   Permalink

Found this guy at the local garden center. Like everyone else says, he's heavy as all get out, but a nice focal point to the entry of our Hut.

View Profile of HodagHut Send a personal message to HodagHut  Email HodagHut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cavemoai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-01-04 3:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-24 20:59, hottiki wrote:
Can it be that I have the only one? can there be only one? looks like it was a cast job, with all the wood grain. it has the means to have had water pumping thru it. the bottom box is bolted to the tiki and the bowl just sits on top of box. this thing is heavy,the guys that moved it for me said it was like a ton of bricks. I don't know why it is...it had to be harder to make than carving one out of wood! who would put that much time and effort into making a concrete witco fountain? I've looked in a lot of books and have searched to no end...somebody has to know something...this a cement witco or a red herring

I actually bought one of these this weekend. It was given a paint job at some point, and it probably weighs 300-400 Lbs. Here's a picture of it at the Auction house:

I'll post one of it outside of our basement bar this weekend.

View Profile of Cavemoai Send a personal message to Cavemoai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cavemoai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-02-04 09:04 am   Permalink

And here it is outside of the entrance to our basement bar, No Bikini Atoll. This heavy bastard broke into a ton of pieces on his way down the stairs. After drilling holes, reinforcing him with rebar, and a lot of construction adhesive, he's proudly standing again.

View Profile of Cavemoai Send a personal message to Cavemoai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Prikli Pear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2018-02-04 7:25 pm   Permalink

Yikes! That doesn't sound like a whole heck of a lot of fun! I'm glad you were able to salvage him, tho. Looks good from here. I've been on the lookout for concrete tikis of my own, but thus far have come up empty.

View Profile of Prikli Pear Send a personal message to Prikli Pear  Email Prikli Pear Goto the website of Prikli Pear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation