FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Pre OC Crawl Event Open House at the Lagoon Room
Pre OC Crawl Event Open House at the Lagoon Room
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-22 6:44 pm   Permalink

Aloha,
Saturday, March 29th, Before the OC Crawl, Shelley and I are having an open House at the Lagoon Room. Were having the Polynesian Pop Spectacular

The Itenerary

10:00, Drinks and Pupus at the Fabulous Lagoon Room

11:00, The World Famous Ukelele Class at Momalanis Island Traditions.

12:00, Lunch at Kealani's in Oceanside

1:00, Back to the Lagoon room for more PuPus.

3:00, Drive to OC for the Bus Adventure of a lifetime.

Music, Food, Drink, Thrills. Who's in? How about the San Diego TCers? Shipwreck Joey? MonkeyMan? Captain Ambiance? Everyones invited. Let me know.
Mahalo,
Al

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-23 12:04 pm   Permalink

You know I'm in. Talked to Trader Pup about this yesterday at the Lemoyne Lanai workparty - sounded like he's in too! See you on Saturday.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-23 1:02 pm   Permalink

You bet your sweet ass I am!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-23 1:22 pm   Permalink

I wish I could make it down your place, Al, but I think I'm gonna be busy helping Bong and Ben set up for the party at Ben's place. I'm sorry that I'm a gonna miss it.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-26 10:40 pm   Permalink

Heads up, something's come up and I've decided to cancel the pre crawl gig at my place. On Saturday night, I'll be in OC with bells on. I hope to see you all at the crawl. I'm sorry to do this at this late date, we'll do some partying in the Lagoon Room soon. Mahalo,
Al

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-28 2:01 pm   Permalink

I appreciate the offer and would like to attend but....... I am still committed to finishing the cabinetry in our tikinesian living room. Nothing compared to yours of course but I am working up to it. This project seems to go on forever.

Thanks

Da Monkeyman

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation