FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki 5 Foot Tiki @ 30 Bucks!
5 Foot Tiki @ 30 Bucks!
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-23 09:41 am   Permalink

I saw this. Maybe for the kids. Not for me. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2919171035&category=1467

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-23 10:32 am   Permalink

Super cool for the kids (big & little), but there's NO WAY I'd pay $29 for it. I bet this will be a Big Lots item soon.

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2003-03-23 5:43 pm   Permalink

7.95 at Oriental Trading Company!!

http://www.oriental.com/webapp/commerce/command/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=363232&prmenbr=991&merchant_rn=991&PREFIX=IN&CURRENCY=USD&KIT=I&GROUP=N&CASE=0

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laney
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-23 6:40 pm   Permalink

O.K. I need some for my pool!

View Profile of laney Send a personal message to laney  Email laney     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-23 9:11 pm   Permalink

Whoa Whoa Whoa. Remember, it says " It floats but can not be used as a life saving device". So I guess it is a flotation device, yet it has no life saving powers. Kind of like the wonder twin that could only turn into water related object. OK, yes I have been drinkin'.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laney
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-24 10:58 am   Permalink

O.K went to Oriental Trading Co. to get these. I hate that site/catalog because I always find way too much crap I "need" and spend more than I planned. Anyway this was one of those things I couldn't live with out.

http://www.oriental.com/webapp/commerce/command/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=363125&prmenbr=991&PRICEQTY=1&PREFIX=IN&CURRENCY=USD&merchant_rn=991&KIT=I&GROUP=N&cgrfnbr=342802&shop=luau&DispAll=&CASE=0

All the other dogs in the neighborhood are going to be making fun of my dogs this summer as the tikis are bobbing around in the pool!

View Profile of laney Send a personal message to laney  Email laney     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2003-03-24 11:34 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-03-24 10:58, laney wrote:
I hate that site/catalog because I always find way too much crap I "need" and spend more than I planned.

yes, but think of all the shipping n handling you save, when you buy lots!! (thats my favorite excuse, feel free to use it!)...

did you see the blowfish sippie mugs?

and im gonna buy MY dogs that costume too! its adorable!

woof! elicia

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation