FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts handbuilt art for next tonga hut art show in April
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
handbuilt art for next tonga hut art show in April
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-03 2:55 pm   Permalink

Good to hear Ben's booking out! That's a good sign.

Ok, looks like everyone's gots stuffs happening...what's the werd?

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-03-04 12:27 am   Permalink

It's looking like it's going to be on April 11th, so artists get your crap finished.

We are FEATURING original hand-built ceramics ---no molded pieces.

GROG need to know who's going to be in the show, and how much crap you're bringing, so we can figure out space, so PM GROG. GROG not selling for other people, so don't expect to ship stuff for GROG to sell.If you've been in the Tonga Hut, then you know that space is limited, so don't get pissed if you get turned down for this particular night.

Babalu, Bai/Squid, Bowana, GROG and Buzzy are locked-in. Kirby's got some original hand-carved pendants that don't take up much room, so he'll probably fit in a small dark corner.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-04 01:05 am   Permalink

Look forward to attending this show, love the concept of the show, but gonna bow out of showing. Have some handbuilt stuff in the works, but don't think i will have my shit together for this, and in keeping in mind the limited space, don't want to commit and then back out. Good luck to the guys showing on getting their pieces completed and i hope there are no cracks to be found.

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-04 11:43 am   Permalink

[quote]
[i]On 2009-03-04 01:05, OceaOtica wrote:[/i]
i hope there are no cracks to be found.
[/quote]

I meant to put those cracks there! :-)

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-04 6:06 pm   Permalink

crap crap crap...i gotta get down to Babalu's magic-tiki works to finish my dang mug!

any idea when we may to another clay day???

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-07 10:41 am   Permalink

a definite maybe
and if "yes"
then room for 2-4 mug-sized pieces....

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-10 12:14 pm   Permalink

I'm very happy for GROG, That GROG is going to make some GROG art, GROG seem to know very well what he was talking about when he says don't sell your soul, so I think this is going to fix that a lot, very happy for you and hoping to see a lot more GROG art, I honestly like it very much

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-10 12:25 pm   Permalink

GROG sux!
and don't any of youse fergit it!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-12 2:01 pm   Permalink

I know, I know but maybe people can help GROG with the event organization so he can have some time to go to Babalu's Exotic inspirational land and get some GROG stuff done... or not it's okay, I was just saying (sorry)

[ This Message was edited by: Clarita 2009-03-12 14:02 ]

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-23 9:21 pm   Permalink

I hear that GROG has found a new rock...I hear he's been using it.

GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-03-23 11:12 pm   Permalink

Si.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation