FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts would like input on ceiling and wall treatments for our lounge, please!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
would like input on ceiling and wall treatments for our lounge, please!
palapala
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-13 3:58 pm   Permalink

Cool idea,MDM!
hmmm would any broken safty glass Do?
I could hang out @ an auto body shop,(or look for car wrecks!)

View Profile of palapala Send a personal message to palapala  Email palapala     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-13 5:37 pm   Permalink

Wow, that room is really coming along nicely Great work!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
palapala
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-18 09:29 am   Permalink

does anyone have any suggestions for what to do about using one of those ulrasonic mister foggers in a volcano mock up?
what size for a 3'x3 by about a 4'tall volcano?
I know some of them come with LED's, but they have blue lights in with them, and I want to keep it red and maybe yellow.we would be floating the mister in a 5 gallon bucket inside the structure.

View Profile of palapala Send a personal message to palapala  Email palapala     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-02-18 4:29 pm   Permalink

Palapala, I bought one of those floating ultrasonic pond misters and was very disappointed with the fog output. I had the 1 head fogger, they also come with 3 and 7 head - they would put out more mist but cost a lot more.
"I want you to shake the freak tree and invite anyone that drops to the ground. Dwarfs and giants, magicians, Zulu tribesmen, contortionists, fire eaters... and priests. We're going to need to confess" Freddy Mercury in "Bohemian Rhapsody

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-14 10:32 am   Permalink

wow how did I miss this thread before!!!! Most kick Ass job you guys, Id love to see how you did your stencil that's such a great idea!!!! especially for me, since I have been prohibited from using power tools by my GF without adult supervision and 911 on speed dial!!!
paul

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation