FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving TikiLizards Carves. Anyone Play the Facebook Tiki game?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
TikiLizards Carves. Anyone Play the Facebook Tiki game?
Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-02 12:13 pm   Permalink

Lizard,basswood sounds rad, i mainly carve with hardwoods but would luv to get my hands on some fan palm
Cheers Watango

View Profile of Watango productions Send a personal message to Watango productions  Email Watango productions     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-02 12:21 pm   Permalink

Tikilizard, your tikis are pretty awesome. The style is so intricate, it reminds me in some small way of Thai carving. Completely different look, though. Slow is not a bad thing!

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-06 10:37 am   Permalink

Watango, ask your local tree services what you are looking for.
Aaron, thank you for the compliments. I'll have to look up some Thai carvings.
Thanks again all. More pic's coming soon with stain.

Facebook

View Profile of Tikilizard Send a personal message to Tikilizard  Email Tikilizard Goto the website of Tikilizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-08-06 10:45 am   Permalink

You've got some mad skills.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-08 5:15 pm   Permalink

Lizard,ride'n to work the other day I stumbled upon some tree loppers so I've got a new
source of kool wood.Cheers Watango

View Profile of Watango productions Send a personal message to Watango productions  Email Watango productions     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-12 10:59 am   Permalink

Even though the bass wood id Easily carved, you Still need skill to pull off the type carvings your doing Lizard. To get that tight deep detail still takes extra skill. Congrats!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-07 6:22 pm   Permalink

Anyone else play this new game on facebook? It's called Tikifarm. Fun just to play around with.
http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=334201605612

Facebook

View Profile of Tikilizard Send a personal message to Tikilizard  Email Tikilizard Goto the website of Tikilizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheBigT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-07 7:15 pm   Permalink

Funny. I hadn't seen that. I'm not much of a game player but pretty cool to see that. Do they let you put little tikis everywhere?

View Profile of TheBigT Send a personal message to TheBigT      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-07 7:17 pm   Permalink

Lol.....I'll suggest it to the developer.

BIG tiki scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-07 7:59 pm   Permalink

tikilizard!!! was just lookin trgh ur thread!! wow ur carvin is of the hook!! luvin thi style!! and i will have too check out tiki farm!!! hey it says tiki im there!!! lol! cheerz!!

View Profile of BIG tiki scott Send a personal message to BIG tiki scott  Email BIG tiki scott Goto the website of BIG tiki scott     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigodz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-04 5:27 pm   Permalink

WOW!! lizard very cleannnnnnn

View Profile of tikigodz Send a personal message to tikigodz  Email tikigodz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation