FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki Kiliki at Mai-Kai on Feb. 28th
Tiki Kiliki at Mai-Kai on Feb. 28th
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-05 06:48 am   Permalink

Aloha South Florida ohana! I'll be visiting and would love to see as many of you as possible as I visit Fort Lauderdale for a Hukilau planning mission. Of course I'll be going to the Mai-Kai every night during my visit but the 28th is a Saturday so easier for most.

Give me a call or throw a shout out here if you plan to join us - I won't be there until 8:30pm but I'm trying to change my flight!!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-05 11:32 am   Permalink

Any way you can change your travel plans to get in on Friday? The Disasternauts are gonna be rockin the Molokai and the drums are sounding to call the locals.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-06 08:02 am   Permalink

Friday is better Saturday is not

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bohemiann
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-02-08 2:07 pm   Permalink

Sat. is out for me. But I might sneak out Friday night if I can get away with it.

View Profile of Bohemiann Send a personal message to Bohemiann  Email Bohemiann Goto the website of Bohemiann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bohemiann
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-02-12 07:38 am   Permalink

My Gig Is Postponed ! I will be there!

[ This Message was edited by: Bohemiann 2009-02-12 11:35 ]

View Profile of Bohemiann Send a personal message to Bohemiann  Email Bohemiann Goto the website of Bohemiann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-12 09:15 am   Permalink

Glad you're gonna be there Bohemiann!! We've got a posse coming from Miami and some locals as well. And if are lucky, the Disasternauts will take the stage again on Saturday night as well!

I'm trying to coax Drew and Lounge Laura from Tampa to make it.

Oh yeah - Bargoyle is meetin' us there too!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikigoob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-23 8:33 pm   Permalink

OK... It's official... You're Lucky...
The Disasternauts will be playing on Friday from 6-9PM
and on Saturday after 8PM

View Profile of Tikigoob Send a personal message to Tikigoob  Email Tikigoob Goto the website of Tikigoob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-24 03:39 am   Permalink

Yes!! (wink, wink)

Hurricane Hayward
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-14 11:45 am   Permalink

Christie,

It was great to have you back, albeit briefly.

Tiki Kiliki, Bargoyle and Bohemiann enjoy the festivities at The Mai-Kai.

I'm sure we'll see lots more of you with Hukilau fast approaching. Don't be nervous, it's gonna be the best ever.

FYI, I just posted lots of photos of The Disasternauts here:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=31250&forum=4&start=15

View Profile of Hurricane Hayward Send a personal message to Hurricane Hayward  Email Hurricane Hayward Goto the website of Hurricane Hayward     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation