Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Bongofury's Lamp Projects
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Bongofury's Lamp Projects
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-02-19 8:19 pm   Permalink

Duplicate post

[ This Message was edited by: bongofury 2009-02-19 20:25 ]

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-02-19 8:25 pm   Permalink

Thanks all.
While most of the things I collect and display are vintage, I am proud to feature artists that keep the vintage style in their art. In the Rincon Room you will see Bamboo Ben, Tiki Diablo, Lake Surfer, Flounder, Joe Vitale, Oceanic Arts, Tiki Tony, Polynesiac, Polynesian Pop, Swamp Fire, Wayne Coombs, Tacky Tiki, Bosko, Monkeyman, plus many more. The lamps are copied from you all, and all are welcome to visit anytime. Mahalo again! Watch for the next Rincon Room Party as it may be the last.......Ads far as the floats. The pufferfish float took me a couple of attempts on vintage floats with a Makita grinder and a diamond blade.... The blue 20" float was from a store in Pismo (closed) that I posted.....nobody seemed interested so i just bought the one. Coated the outside with "Armour Etch" and added a Home Depot Light Kit. The hole was already in it!

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
blindy the pirate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-20 05:26 am   Permalink

Great stuff. I've always loved making lamps. I haven't done any stuff that could be posted here but it is so fun and the possibilities are nearly endless.

I had an old water jug I fulled with bottle caps and turned it into a lamp when I was in college. It weighted a ton but fit in perfectly with the bar that was my apartment back then.

The crate is cool as all get out. And now I'm going to have to go find a lighted globe someplace (Don't worry, I won't tell my wife it was you. )

TURNING OUT HALF-ASSED CRAP SINCE 2005

View Profile of blindy the pirate Send a personal message to blindy the pirate  Email blindy the pirate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
NOTCH
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-22 10:47 am   Permalink

Man Bongo!
Your hangin lamps look Fantastic

View Profile of NOTCH Send a personal message to NOTCH  Email NOTCH     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation