FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events The Disasternauts live at The Mai Kai February 27th
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
The Disasternauts live at The Mai Kai February 27th
Tikigoob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-06 8:33 pm   Permalink

The Disasternauts will be making their first ever appearance at The Mai Kai on February 27th.
What more could you want... They are astronauts... They are chimpanzees... and they play surf music...
Splashdown begins at 6PM!

View Profile of Tikigoob Send a personal message to Tikigoob  Email Tikigoob Goto the website of Tikigoob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-07 08:43 am   Permalink

doh, wish I could see that.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hurricane Hayward
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-02-08 11:56 pm   Permalink

First Slacktone, now The Disasternauts! The Mai-Kai is taking its band lineup to a new level. I'm there.

View Profile of Hurricane Hayward Send a personal message to Hurricane Hayward  Email Hurricane Hayward Goto the website of Hurricane Hayward     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pyro
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-02-09 07:53 am   Permalink

The drummer from the Disasternauts made an appearance last night at Will's Pub. He even played a song with the Nova Rays. Great show.

View Profile of Pyro Send a personal message to Pyro  Email Pyro Goto the website of Pyro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bohemiann
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-02-10 11:49 am   Permalink

Man..... I am getting in a lot of trouble already for all of my trips down.

My wife is starting to think theres some Monkey Business as it is.... I'll be there but someone is going to have to vouch for me. preferably a female, blond, blue eyed fitness instructor.

View Profile of Bohemiann Send a personal message to Bohemiann  Email Bohemiann Goto the website of Bohemiann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-10 11:54 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-02-10 11:49, Bohemiann wrote:
Man..... I am getting in a lot of trouble already for all of my trips down.

My wife is starting to think theres some Monkey Business as it is.... I'll be there but someone is going to have to vouch for me. preferably a female, blond, blue eyed fitness instructor.

We can help arrange photographic evidence if that will help...... Are you stuck on the Blue Eyes? Would Green be ok?

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bohemiann
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-02-10 1:34 pm   Permalink

Who cares after a few Rum Barrels !? Reds fine.

View Profile of Bohemiann Send a personal message to Bohemiann  Email Bohemiann Goto the website of Bohemiann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikigoob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-12 05:37 am   Permalink

Video of one of the Disasternauts sitting in with The NovaRays at Will's Pub in Orlando

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHTZwm9sm_w

View Profile of Tikigoob Send a personal message to Tikigoob  Email Tikigoob Goto the website of Tikigoob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hurricane Hayward
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-02-20 12:20 pm   Permalink

Hukilai fliers (and hopefully posters) will be available at the show next Friday for anyone who wants to help promote.

See what they look like here:

http://www.slammie.com/hukilau/fliers/

Feel free to post a Web flier or banner on your site.

[ This Message was edited by: Hurricane Hayward 2009-02-24 09:25 ]

View Profile of Hurricane Hayward Send a personal message to Hurricane Hayward  Email Hurricane Hayward Goto the website of Hurricane Hayward     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikigoob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-21 08:39 am   Permalink

Here's another poster for the show designed by Patrick LeJeune...

Koitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-21 11:48 am   Permalink

Oh how I wish I lived closer!

View Profile of Koitiki Send a personal message to Koitiki  Email Koitiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-21 2:00 pm   Permalink

yeah me too.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikigoob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-23 8:30 pm   Permalink

This just in for those paying attention...
The Disasternauts have just added a Saturday show at The Mai Kai...

Hurricane Hayward
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-02-24 09:24 am   Permalink

Needless to say, we'll be there Saturday as well with Hukilai fliers for anyone who wants to help spread the word. Major helpers will receive free one-night passes.

Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-24 10:04 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-02-24 09:24, Hurricane Hayward wrote:
Major helpers will receive free one-night passes.

So would that make it a Major Award?

(sorry... is it too far out of season to use that joke?)

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation