FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » Tiki Retreat - May 2 - Lenox Mass - PICS POSTED!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Tiki Retreat - May 2 - Lenox Mass - PICS POSTED!!
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-23 3:53 pm   Permalink

TIKI RETREAT!!!! In the Berkshires........May 2nd, 2009.

We just can't wait until Ohana in September, or even Hukilau in June to get together with everyone (we miss you guys!) so we're going to do a low frills, low cost, tiki getaway weekend, and we hope you'll join us.

We're all meeting up for dinner at the Luau Hale in Lenox, Mass (569 Pittsfield Road) at around 4pm on Saturday, May 2nd. Then after taking in the fantastic food, atmosphere, and AMAZING cocktails that they have to offer, we're walking back to our hotel at the Yankee Inn for a mini room crawl and shenanigans until the wee hours.

We've arranged a group rate of only $79 for the night at the Yankee Inn (461 Pittsfield Road, Lenox Mass) Call 800-835-2364 and mention the "Tiki Retreat" to get the rate.

If you've never been to the Luau Hale, you’re in for a treat. If you have, we'll you've probably stopped reading this and are already calling the Yankee Inn!!

You are, of course, welcome to just come & have dinner with us, but the drinks there are strong, so we highly suggest arranging sober transportation home...or, even better, get the room & hang with us all night.

PM me to let me know if you’re coming so we'll have a headcount for dinner, and if you’d like to host a room!

See ya in the Berkshires!

[ This Message was edited by: Bargoyle 2009-02-23 16:06 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Bargoyle 2009-05-05 05:34 ]

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-04 2:29 pm   Permalink

Sign us up!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-14 8:44 pm   Permalink

I'm hoping we will be able to attend this!

View Profile of KikiTiki Send a personal message to KikiTiki  Goto the website of KikiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-19 06:59 am   Permalink

We'll be there! Can't wait!

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-22 09:42 am   Permalink

It looks like we will be able to attend this! Yay!

I went to high school in the Berkshires, in Sheffield, MA
so I am looking forward to being up in the area

and hanging out with the ohana!

[ This Message was edited by: KikiTiki 2009-03-22 09:45 ]

View Profile of KikiTiki Send a personal message to KikiTiki  Goto the website of KikiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-22 2:56 pm   Permalink

Yay, I'm so excited that you can come, Kiki!

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-25 9:46 pm   Permalink

The hotel has both an outdoor pool and an indoor heated pool and hot tub!
So bring your suits!

tikipaka
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-04-26 10:54 am   Permalink

We're In, can't wait..

View Profile of tikipaka Send a personal message to tikipaka  Email tikipaka Goto the website of tikipaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hula Cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-29 6:44 pm   Permalink

Got suit?...always!! it's become even bigger over time!

View Profile of Hula Cat Send a personal message to Hula Cat  Email Hula Cat Goto the website of Hula Cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Urban Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-29 9:19 pm   Permalink

Wouldn't miss it!

View Profile of Urban Tiki Send a personal message to Urban Tiki  Email Urban Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-30 08:07 am   Permalink

Weather looks decent for Lenox over the weekend, too - about 60-ish.

Looking forward to it!

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikipaka
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-05-03 1:30 pm   Permalink

What a great day, we had a wonderful time. Thanks to Bargoyle and all the room crawl hosts for their great drinks and hospitality.

View Profile of tikipaka Send a personal message to tikipaka  Email tikipaka Goto the website of tikipaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-03 4:38 pm   Permalink

What a fun time! It was great to see everyone again, and meet some new (to us, anyway) folks. Big mahalos to all the organizers and hosts - you guys were terrific!

Here are a few photos...

A good time was had by all, as I think you can see! Thanks again.

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-03 9:03 pm   Permalink

Thank you SO MUCH for posting that photo of me!!! That's the best photo of me in years.

And, people, this was before I even had a cocktail!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-04 09:29 am   Permalink

All I have to say is I'm still eating bacon sandwiches. That was one hell of a retreat! Thanks to everyone who hosted and also for putting up with my screaming at TV while the Celtics were playing.

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation