FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Save The Tonga Room Event March 6th
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Save The Tonga Room Event March 6th
monet2u
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-13 12:55 pm   Permalink

I like the idea of one Thursday a month of going to the Tonga Room. I really enjoy going and feel bad when if falls of my radar. Count me in for a Thursday!

View Profile of monet2u Send a personal message to monet2u      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheTongaRoom

Posted: 2011-07-30 5:52 pm   Permalink

Aloha,

In between the thunderstorms over here we have been brainstorming ideas on how to give back to our loyal friends. We have decided that for the entire month of August all of our fellow Tiki Central members will not have to pay the cover charge at the door, and will be given %15 off the tab at the end of the night. Just make sure to say the secret password upon reservation/walk in to the host, to ensure you get your discount. The secret password is (Tiki Paradise) just be sure to keep it a secret amongst the tiki community so that we can offer further perks to you all.

Mahalo,
The Tonga Room

http://www.tongaroom.com/

View Profile of TheTongaRoom Send a personal message to TheTongaRoom  Goto the website of TheTongaRoom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation