FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Don't forget it's Tiki Central Night at Forbidden Island Tonight
Don't forget it's Tiki Central Night at Forbidden Island Tonight
retrodiva
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-03-04 1:13 pm   Permalink

Hi All,

It's been really nice to see a lot of you so regular lately. I just wanted to remind anyone that may have forgotten that it's Tiki Central Night at Forbidden Island every Wednesday night. Most folks start showing up around 8 pm, but you can certainly come earlier if you like. Lara and I will be there and joining our staff is Susan. Some of you may know her from behind the bar at the Conga Lounge.

Come feel our girl power, bring your cocktail books, your special mugs, even ingredients if need be. We're happy to have you.

Also don't forget that Wednesday nights are also 94501 night. If you live in Alameda, and tell us you do, you get $1 off each of your drinks after 7 pm.

Hope to see you tonight.

View Profile of retrodiva Send a personal message to retrodiva  Goto the website of retrodiva ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Molokai Mike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-04 1:27 pm   Permalink

...And it's Rum Runner's b/day. Join us to celebrate!! Lara will be making her fair share of "annoying and complicated cocktails"

View Profile of Molokai Mike Send a personal message to Molokai Mike  Email Molokai Mike Goto the website of Molokai Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-04 2:36 pm   Permalink

Wow! That looks like a first edition of the BoA&CC! It must be worth a fortune!

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tai Won On
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-04 4:37 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday Paul (and others...Hanford??) Etc.
I wish I could be there tonight but rest assured I will have a drink in your honor (though it'll probably be Nyquil).

View Profile of Tai Won On Send a personal message to Tai Won On  Email Tai Won On     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-04 5:04 pm   Permalink

I hope you all still have some ginger syrup on hand. I think Mrs. Howell needs a night out tonight too!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iniquitiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-03-04 5:40 pm   Permalink

Line up the SPANKEES!

See you there.

View Profile of Iniquitiki Send a personal message to Iniquitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-04 7:56 pm   Permalink

Susan is mixing at FI!!? YAY! Can she mix me a drink that will make me 20 years younger?

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aquatic Safarinaut
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-02-23 2:49 pm   Permalink

Hey Tiki Central Folks...It's Wednesday!

View Profile of Aquatic Safarinaut Send a personal message to Aquatic Safarinaut      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-25 7:41 pm   Permalink

some day I will make it back!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SuperEight
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-25 8:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-02-25 19:41, RevBambooBen wrote:
some day I will make it back!

How about you vending at the Forbidden Island Parking Lot sale in September?

View Profile of SuperEight Send a personal message to SuperEight  Email SuperEight     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation