FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events New Mai Kai Happy Hour All Drinks Half-Price 5-7
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
New Mai Kai Happy Hour All Drinks Half-Price 5-7
conchchowder
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-03-04 2:59 pm   Permalink

As anybody who has been to the Mai Kai for happy hour knows, the second drink is on the house from 5-7 with a few exceptions (Sidewinder Fang and bottles of wine)

GREAT NEWS!!!

ALL drinks are half-price from 5-7 (with the same exclusions)

This is effective 2/27/9

No longer are you restricted to the two, identical drinks. Be adventurous drink the whole menu!

Gotta love $11 rainbow barrels for 2 hours!

View Profile of conchchowder Send a personal message to conchchowder      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-05 5:09 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-04 14:59, conchchowder wrote:

Isn't that the one made with all the different flavors of vodka?

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
conchchowder
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-03-05 5:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-05 17:09, Chip and Andy wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-03-04 14:59, conchchowder wrote:

Isn't that the one made with all the different flavors of vodka?

Yeah. Stoli. Has a better taste than the rum barell to me...I'm usually a Zombie drinker. That is the ultimate brain-drainer.

View Profile of conchchowder Send a personal message to conchchowder      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
conchchowder
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-03-07 12:13 pm   Permalink

Anybody going to the Mai Kai for happy hour tonight?

Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-07 2:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-07 12:13, conchchowder wrote:
Anybody going to the Mai Kai for happy hour tonight?

Oh yeah!

A couple of people from FOM are going to be in town, plus some of the locals. You can't miss us. Well, you can't miss me.... I'm the overweight white guy wearing an aloha shirt.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
conchchowder
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-03-07 11:06 pm   Permalink

WOW!!!

I had a great time hanging out with you guys. Too bad you can't come tonight. It may have been the first, but it won't be the last!

Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-08 09:33 am   Permalink

As soon as we sober up enough to find the camera cable I'll post some of the pix from last night.

KungFuTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-03-08 3:46 pm   Permalink

I went there and the drinks were really expensive, I'll have to go after work sometime this week.

View Profile of KungFuTiki Send a personal message to KungFuTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-09 04:41 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-08 15:46, KungFuTiki wrote:
I went there and the drinks were really expensive,

That is why Happy Hour is so popular! And why the new Happy Hour Model is even better! 1/2 price drinks and appetizers from 5 - 7 pm every day.

And even if you miss Happy Hour, Tropical drinks of this quality and presentation are still worth the money! There is no where else in Florida to get drinks like this.

Well... no where that isn't someone's home

tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-09 09:45 am   Permalink

Tiki Ti, are you listening ?

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-09 1:45 pm   Permalink

The jury is still out on whether Half Price drinks are a good thing!! Things used to go smoothly when I would limit myself to 2 Rum Barrels or Mai Tais or.... now I have to exercise "self-control".

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
conchchowder
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-03-10 12:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-09 13:45, AlohaStation wrote:
The jury is still out on whether Half Price drinks are a good thing!! Things used to go smoothly when I would limit myself to 2 Rum Barrels or Mai Tais or.... now I have to exercise "self-control".

Must be a kangaroo court to have a jury like that. Word has it that the F.O.M. jury returned a verdict in less than a millisecond.

Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-11 07:40 am   Permalink

I LOVED the new happy hour deal. I had to rethink my whole gameplan for Friday evening...and wound up having faaar too many Jet Pilots anyway. By saturday, I was ready!! lol

I think its a good thing in that it gets people out earlier too.

You cant just waltz in at 6.55 and get the two-fer. If you want to take advantage of the deal, you have to come early.

A great idea, and it makes life much easier on the Maidens...not having to worry about who got their second drink.

Cant wait to get back there during Hukilau.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
conchchowder
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-03-12 12:59 am   Permalink

Hey...if anybody wants a drinking buddy, let me know. I'm good for Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday...usually. Just send me a PM!
AKA "Q"

sparklegem
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-10 4:08 pm   Permalink

Aloha!

I have a Mai Kai Happy Hour question. Is it possible to stay for the show after having Happy hour in the Molokai bar?

We made reservations for dinner and the show when we went to the Mai Kai many years ago but we were think that we might try to go to the Wednesday Happy Hour to stretch our travel dollars.

View Profile of sparklegem Send a personal message to sparklegem      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation