Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Travel Mai Tai's at Cheeseburgers in Paradise in Maui
Mai Tai's at Cheeseburgers in Paradise in Maui
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-04 4:30 pm   Permalink

So, I'm eating at Cheeseburgers in Paradise while visiting Lahina Maui. The menu states "hand made
Mai Tai's" which must mean they hand pour the triple sec, orange juice and Rose's lime juice into
the drink. My mistake for ordering it, but Maui was a blast!

Picture of me taking my daughter into the ocean for the first time

At Wailea the waves were very small and almost no wind. Could see several whales from the shore.

Found this cool Chameleon at Mick Fleetwood's house

The whole family just before a shark attacked the wife and dragged her out to sea

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bb moondog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-04 8:27 pm   Permalink

WOW that takes me back to Fall Break of last year..we got a gift certificate bought for us to Cheeseburger becuz the rental house AC died one day..did you go to Mamas Fish House on the other side of the island? That place is AMAZING and has great tikis there..real wasabi too!!

View Profile of bb moondog Send a personal message to bb moondog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2009-03-04 8:46 pm   Permalink

omg, nature touching
looks like you all had a great time. welcome back to snow, rain and fog. good times.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-05 12:28 am   Permalink

"The whole family just before a shark attacked the wife and dragged her out to sea."

Oh man, that sucks. Mrs tiki-thunderbird was pretty nice for a gal who liked champagne cocktails.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-05 3:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-04 20:46, dogbytes wrote:
omg, nature touching

Hey Mr. Riviera, so did that thar lizard poop on yer hand? (sorry, just trying to gross out dogbytes...)

and since the wife has been eaten by a shark, what are the chances I could have the starburst dishes? I do realize I'd have to wrassle dogbytes for it...

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-06 10:15 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-05 15:37, sweetpea wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-03-04 20:46, dogbytes wrote:
omg, nature touching

Hey Mr. Riviera, so did that thar lizard poop on yer hand? (sorry, just trying to gross out dogbytes...)

and since the wife has been eaten by a shark, what are the chances I could have the starburst dishes? I do realize I'd have to wrassle dogbytes for it...

The starburst dishes go to whoever makes me the biggest batch of brownies! I don't like walnuts in them
but I like chocolate frosting. I think it's a good way to honor her by eating a big batch of brownies.
Get Baking!!

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-06 8:43 pm   Permalink

would you like crunchy peanut butter in those brownies?

uh, I mean
poooooor miss tikiriviera passing away and all, sorry for your loss...

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2009-03-06 9:00 pm   Permalink

i have you enrolled in the Dogbytes Brownie of The Month program. i'm sure its what Mrs Riviera would want.

did you get a chance to eat at Tasty Crust? were you there the same time as Tiki Joe's Pop & Family?

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-07 09:40 am   Permalink

Pea, crunchy peanut butter would be fantastic!! Remember when you visit Hawaii to order some macadamia
nut pancakes with coconut syrup...yummy!

Bytes- I didn't know tiki joe's pop was visiting, would of been funny to bump into them. Can't believe I
came back to Seattle and it's snowing:(

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation