FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Do it yourself TAPA paper by TIKIVILLE
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Do it yourself TAPA paper by TIKIVILLE
Robb Hamel
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-07 5:00 pm   Permalink

Nice work, I like how you used the first one to top of the stairwell.

View Profile of Robb Hamel Send a personal message to Robb Hamel  Goto the website of Robb Hamel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-08-07 11:33 pm   Permalink

Awesome Tapa. I'd like to see Tapa painting demonstrations at Tiki Oasis! It looked good before the dark brown, but when you added the dark, it really popped!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIVILLE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 10:51 am   Permalink

wish I was going to the OASIS, alas I have spent all my travell money on this forum lol,that and there are tattoo conventions for the next 2 weekends in Alberta ( thats a province ...y'know like a state ) so I have that to colsole me .
Wait till its done and up then it will pop see!
Mahalo

View Profile of TIKIVILLE Send a personal message to TIKIVILLE  Email TIKIVILLE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-12 7:20 pm   Permalink

So any progress?

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-12 9:23 pm   Permalink

Yeah. What he said.

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIVILLE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-13 08:06 am   Permalink

Just got back from a week stumblin rhrough the interior of british colombia, a flat tire and a blown oil senser and not a single piece of tiki ( stayed at the TIKI VILLAGE motel though)... I'll post tapa progress next couple days!

View Profile of TIKIVILLE Send a personal message to TIKIVILLE  Email TIKIVILLE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIVILLE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-13 08:06 am   Permalink

Just got back from a week stumblin rhrough the interior of british colombia, a flat tire and a blown oil senser and not a single piece of tiki ( stayed at the TIKI VILLAGE motel though)... I'll post tapa progress next couple days!

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-08 08:17 am   Permalink

this new one is looking pretty stellar right now,TV!

and love the stairway ceiling placement of the last one....
Stunning!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIVILLE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-08 10:16 am   Permalink

I'll take that as a subtle kick in the pants lol ....Okay TONITE I will work on the new one ( maybe even stay up all night to finish it ) and tomorrow morning progress shots!
mahalo for the boost...we all need one once and a while ,

TikiGabe661
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-10-08 2:53 pm   Permalink

Your "trial" Tapa looks awesome bra! It gave me some inspiration....maybe I can make one like yours but thinner and use it as a border around my bar....hmmm.... keep up the good work! Cant wait to see your next one...

View Profile of TikiGabe661 Send a personal message to TikiGabe661      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIVILLE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-09 11:11 am   Permalink

as promised....( didn't end up all night just till 3 am)

and an early shot of the initial start...

[ This Message was edited by: TIKIVILLE 2009-10-09 11:13 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation