[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 9
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tiki Oasis 9
stevesoto
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-03-20 8:09 pm   Permalink

The hotel booking prices are exactly the same as last year.

It's definitely a good idea to share a room if you can to cut costs.

View Profile of stevesoto Send a personal message to stevesoto      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stevesoto
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-03-20 8:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-20 20:05, TikiGeeki wrote:
Though, the room I'll have to wait until I get my tax refund.

The hotel does NOT charge your card when you make your room reservation.

View Profile of stevesoto Send a personal message to stevesoto      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-20 8:16 pm   Permalink

Booked our room & tix - yeah!

View Profile of TNT Send a personal message to TNT  Email TNT Goto the website of TNT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-20 10:08 pm   Permalink

Got my room booked and requested a pool view balcony. Fingers crossed I get a great view like I had last year! Will be buying my event tickets later this week. YAY!

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-20 11:22 pm   Permalink

wow, you guys are all over this Tiki Oasis website thing!!
I was hoping to make the announcement to everyone tonight
But you guys found out and stole my thunder!
(We had to launch the site asap today to share with potential sponsors)

I'm gonna start a *real* post with other info.

Please don't post here, please start new topics under the new official post, thanks.

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-21 01:24 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-20 18:38, VampiressRN wrote:
I am hopelessly addicted to buying (shhhhh) Southern Living decor...

Marlene, what have we told you about pacing yourself?!? It doesn't just apply to liquor you know!

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-21 09:12 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-21 01:24, Jason Wickedly wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-03-20 18:38, VampiressRN wrote:
I am hopelessly addicted to buying (shhhhh) Southern Living decor...

Marlene, what have we told you about pacing yourself?!? It doesn't just apply to liquor you know!

I know...I have no pacing capabilities this year, even bought a new car...HELLLLLLLO...what was I thinking. I'm going to have to sweet talk someone into getting me an Oasis mug though. Next year my niece and her husband are coming from Nebraska to go to Oasis with me and think we will do a suite. Wish I could do it this year...but my pacing is all effed up!!! Maybe this thread should be turned into the "why I can't make it to Oasis" crybaby thread!!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MrGreenTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-03-21 10:57 am   Permalink

I live in a thatch hovel in San Diego and have attended the pre party at the Bali Hai for the past 3 years. But i'm splurging this year. Spending all my stimulus sheckles. I just booked two nites at the Crown Plaza. Can someone tell me how to pace myself for the room crawl ? I'm a room crawl virgin.

View Profile of MrGreenTiki Send a personal message to MrGreenTiki  Goto the website of MrGreenTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-21 11:11 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-21 10:57, MrGreenTiki wrote:
Can someone tell me how to pace myself for the room crawl ? I'm a room crawl virgin.

Carefully

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-21 11:19 am   Permalink

Hey Virgin, just sign up get a badge to wear around your neck. Look for notices posted in the elevators for parties or follow the noise. At TO7 we were virgins too and missed a lot of fun. Last year we tried to make it to every room party. It was the best fun ever. Dan was bummed he missed the topless dancers at one room party but there is always TO9.

Thank you Otto for doing another one, we will skip going anywhere else as long as you do these terrific parties. It's the best reunion for friends and for meeting the artists. Gecko is coming this year too. I can't wait to see my brother.

Hey Freddie I hope you come. It's such a hug fest!

My dream is to have at least one person ask me to sign the new Tiki Mug book by Jay Strongman. I've bought 10 copies and when it's re-issued with Squid included I'll have to buy 10 more. It makes a great gift for your favorite tiki collector. Wendy

Freddie Wendy Gecko at Tiki Oasis 8

Room Crawl at VampiressRN's room with the Mai Kai Gents

Marlene we would miss you so much, there's got to be a way for you to come.

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation