FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Crawl 9 is San Francisco! July 9 - 12 Free! UPDATE: last chance for mugs! and Mahalos! Page 10
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Tiki Crawl 9 is San Francisco! July 9 - 12 Free! UPDATE: last chance for mugs! and Mahalos! Page 10
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-13 12:29 am   Permalink

One of the highlights of my trip. I axed Unga Bunga how he got his name. He said he was watching this Bugs Bunny cartoon "Which is Witch". I love it. The pissed off witch doctor. http://video.yahoo.com/watch/1254252/4404714

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kila

Posted: 2009-07-13 07:41 am   Permalink

I have a huge MAHALO for the organizers, hosts, flight attendants, and the TC ohana for the fun we had on our first crawl! East Bay night was perfectly lovely. That Oaktown rainbow was really something, too. We made some new tiki buddies, got some top-notch swag, and look forward to upcoming TC events so we can meet again. Aloha...

-Jill

View Profile of Kila Send a personal message to Kila      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-13 08:30 am   Permalink

MAHALO to Mai Tai and Hanford for working your asses off to put this whole thing together. Also raising a mug
to Notch for busting out a great Crawl Mug this year. I had too much fun, so you folks who I met for the first
time, please intro yourself again the next time I see you...

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2009-07-13 08:39 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-12 11:34, WooHooWahine wrote:
Somewhere between Trader Vics and the bus ride home I misplaced my little silver Olympus digital camera. Its full of great memories of the weekend and has been to every tiki event I have attended. Please PM if you know its whereabouts. Mahalo!!

Camera is still MIA

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2009-07-13 10:45 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-13 08:39, WooHooWahine wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-07-12 11:34, WooHooWahine wrote:
Somewhere between Trader Vics and the bus ride home I misplaced my little silver Olympus digital camera. Its full of great memories of the weekend and has been to every tiki event I have attended. Please PM if you know its whereabouts. Mahalo!!

Camera is still MIA

I figure some people are still recovering from Saturday night and/or just haven't checked Tiki Central in the past 24 hours... I would like to offer a REWARD with the safe return of the camera...It is not an expensive camera, just a sentimental one!

And again, as I've said in personal conversations and emails... BIG MAHALOZ to Hanford, MaiTai, CocoLoco and the rest for hosting such a fun event!!! Smoke Tiki, Notch, Palo Alto Trader Vic's, Forbidden Island, Conga Lounge, Kona Club and Trader vic's Emeryville all made the Fri/Sat Crawl so very fun and memorable!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-13 1:18 pm   Permalink

SF TIKI CRAWL DAY 5 : Recovery

What happened on days 2-4? The $6 drinks special at Vic's seemed like such a great idea...in theory...then theory hits the cold reality of practice and I cry for Mommy to make the pain go way. Still, I loves me some Navy Grog sugar sticks.

The Crawl was Zazz*. Way to go HL and Elder Mai Tai. The different locations came through this year. Kona even had a tiki raffle, remember those? Vic's, Conga, FI...the welcome mat was out. Lots of new faces; it is much fun to meet first-time Crawlers. New blood and all.

I miss that guy, Vic too.

Doug!
el midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-13 1:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

And again, as I've said in personal conversations and emails... BIG MAHALOZ to Hanford, MaiTai, CocoLoco and the rest for hosting such a fun event!!! Smoke Tiki, Notch, Palo Alto Trader Vic's, Forbidden Island, Conga Lounge, Kona Club and Trader vic's Emeryville all made the Fri/Sat Crawl so very fun and memorable!

Thanks Soccer Tiki, but full kudos must go to Hanford and Mai Tai. They did all the planning and producing. I was simply there for support, backup, and fun!

And for the camera call the bus company, I think Mai Tai gave you info right?, Doug promised that he'd hold onto any lost cameras.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
metikiman1705
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-13 5:26 pm   Permalink

Aloha and Mahalo to Hanford, Mai Tai and EVERYONE ELSE involved this this years crawl.

Soccer and Wahoo. Hope you get you camera back. Lori, quit lurking and join up.

Randy.

metikiman1705

More pictures to follow

Winston Churchill

Tikiman1705

[ This Message was edited by: metikiman1705 2009-07-13 17:35 ]

View Profile of metikiman1705 Send a personal message to metikiman1705  Email metikiman1705 Goto the website of metikiman1705     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
NOTCH
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-13 6:04 pm   Permalink

OH YEAH!!! Big thanks To all that Crawled the crawl and stopped by my shop to tipp some drinks back!
It was Super Cool hangin with all The TC Ohana over the weekend and Next years Tiki Crawl is going to be Bigger and even Better!
And Mahalos to Hanford and MaiTai for all the hard work they did, and giving me the Job for Making the Tiki Crawl mug, It was fun and a labor of LOVE. Thanks

I have some Crawl Mugs Available to TCers and will soon start a thread in market Place...
Big Thanks ~ Notch

View Profile of NOTCH Send a personal message to NOTCH  Email NOTCH     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chiwito
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-13 6:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-13 07:41, Kila wrote:
I have a huge MAHALO for the organizers, hosts, flight attendants, and the TC ohana for the fun we had on our first crawl! East Bay night was perfectly lovely. That Oaktown rainbow was really something, too. We made some new tiki buddies, got some top-notch swag, and look forward to upcoming TC events so we can meet again. Aloha...

-Jill

You and Chad were great. It was fun being your tiki buddy, and I for one look forward to your participation in future bay area events.

View Profile of chiwito Send a personal message to chiwito  Email chiwito     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-13 6:23 pm   Permalink

Notch, you did a great job on the mug. Everyone BUY YOUR MUG NOW! They're gonna sell out soon!

Quote:

On 2009-07-13 18:04, NOTCH wrote:
OH YEAH!!! Big thanks To all that Crawled the crawl and stopped by my shop to tipp some drinks back!
It was Super Cool hangin with all The TC Ohana over the weekend and Next years Tiki Crawl is going to be Bigger and even Better!
And Mahalos to Hanford and MaiTai for all the hard work they did, and giving me the Job for Making the Tiki Crawl mug, It was fun and a labor of LOVE. Thanks

I have some Crawl Mugs Available to TCers and will soon start a thread in market Place...
Big Thanks ~ Notch

[ This Message was edited by: Coco Loco 2009-07-13 18:29 ]

[ This Message was edited by: coco loco 2009-07-14 01:02 ]

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ms. Tiki

Posted: 2009-07-13 6:55 pm   Permalink

Maholo to the organizers and attendees to the crawl. This was my first time "on the bus" and we had a blast both nights. I am proud to say I have been upgraded from a Tiki Central lurker to a full fledged poster (that is if this works!)
Special thanks to WooHooWahine, SoccerTiki and Metikiman 1705 for helping us learn the ropes!

Thanks!
Lori

[ This Message was edited by: Ms. Tiki 2009-07-13 19:09 ]

View Profile of Ms. Tiki Send a personal message to Ms. Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2009-07-13 7:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-13 18:55, Ms. Tiki wrote:
Maholo to the organizers and attendees to the crawl. This was my first time "on the bus" and we had a blast both nights. I am proud to say I have been upgraded from a Tiki Central lurker to a full fledged poster (that is if this works!)
Special thanks to WooHooWahine, SoccerTiki and Metikiman 1705 for helping us learn the ropes!

Thanks!
Lori

[ This Message was edited by: Ms. Tiki 2009-07-13 19:09 ]

WooooooHoooooooo! Welcome to Tiki Central

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-13 7:44 pm   Permalink

Looks like it was a blast. First our friends bailed out on us , then I had to work plus ended up in jail Saturday...Go ahead and count us in for sure next year.....No really.....I need some San Francisco lovin'....TC style that is...

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kila

Posted: 2009-07-13 8:09 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2009-07-13 18:12, chiwito wrote:
Quote:

You and Chad were great. It was fun being your tiki buddy, and I for one look forward to your participation in future bay area events.

We had a great time cruising with you, buddy! Thanks for welcoming us newbies. It was cool getting inside scoop from you about Tiki Tom's. I am totally working on getting that deck permit approved in time for next year's brunch! Hope to see you then, if not sooner.

View Profile of Kila Send a personal message to Kila      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation