FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Don the Beachcomber Party - Friday, March 27
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Don the Beachcomber Party - Friday, March 27
skitiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-03-24 1:33 pm   Permalink

Cruise on down the PCH to Don the Beachcomber (formerly Kona, formely Sam's) THIS Friday, March 27, for the first OFFICIAL Don the Beachcomber Party! Festivities begin at 7:30 PM...the early bird gets the worm, you know!

The amazing Ryan will be mixing four of Donn Beach's original recipe cocktails for your drinking pleasure. Can you guess what they might be?

There will be live Polynesian entertainment, and you can meet Art Snyder, the man who has made this all possible.

Be sure to join our Facebook fan group, Don the Beachcomber OFFICIAL Fan Group at the following link:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=58441082263&ref=ts to keep up with all of the latest news and events, as well as here on TC!

See you Friday!

[ This Message was edited by: skitiki 2009-03-25 12:02 ]

View Profile of skitiki Send a personal message to skitiki  Email skitiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-24 2:10 pm   Permalink

i thought this was Secret!
Now everybody's gonna know!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-24 4:24 pm   Permalink

Everybody already knew! I think we gossip worse than old women . . .

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiphantom
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-03-24 6:24 pm   Permalink

Heck ya! sounds great!

View Profile of Tikiphantom Send a personal message to Tikiphantom  Email Tikiphantom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-24 6:34 pm   Permalink

WooHoo! Can't wait

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2009-03-24 19:25 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-03-24 6:50 pm   Permalink

Great to have a Tiki bar in your backyard
such as Don The Beachcomber

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-24 8:40 pm   Permalink

HB you're a quick one. I just put that bamboo up yesterday! Looks like I am samplin' the tasty cocktails this friday. My task is done there and I leave it in the good hands of the famous Bamboo Ben.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sincityryan
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-03-24 8:49 pm   Permalink

Between the hour of (I think) 7:30 - 8:30 (I'll make a phone call to confirm the time) We are rolling back the prices to 1941.

Zombie $1.50
Mai Tai $1.50
Vicious Virgin $1.25
Cherry Blossom Punch $1.25

View Profile of Sincityryan Send a personal message to Sincityryan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-24 9:03 pm   Permalink

I have another commitment that night, but I'm gonna try my damdest to get off early and meet you guys there!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-24 9:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-24 20:49, Sincityryan wrote:
Between the hour of (I think) 7:30 - 8:30 (I'll make a phone call to confirm the time) We are rolling back the prices to 1941.

Zombie $1.50
Mai Tai $1.50
Vicious Virgin $1.25
Cherry Blossom Punch $1.25

Nice strategic info leak, Ryan! That just convinced me to come out! Your Vicious Virgin is insanely good.

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-24 9:41 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-24 20:40, Tiki Diablo wrote:
HB you're a quick one. I just put that bamboo up yesterday! Looks like I am samplin' the tasty cocktails this friday. My task is done there and I leave it in the good hands of the famous Bamboo Ben.

Sign looks awesome Danny!

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-24 10:18 pm   Permalink

I'm there.
or is it a invite only event?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-24 10:52 pm   Permalink

I'm there...obviously.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-24 11:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-24 20:40, Tiki Diablo wrote:

Mrs. Tiki Diablo mentioned the other day that you were going to frameup a sign there and when I saw this just now I wondered if this pic was THAT brand new cos that purty sign looked all trimmed out to me.

It's all so beautiful.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-25 02:30 am   Permalink

I will definitely be there I will be rollin' in early to avoid the Friday traffic. Man how I hate Friday commutes, so come early & hang out.

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation