FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Orange County Crawl Atfermath
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Orange County Crawl Atfermath
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-02 6:23 pm   Permalink

awsome pics!. i hope i dont scowl like that all the time!, and the devil sign was intended!

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-03 3:03 pm   Permalink

Good Gravy what an adventure!
Chongolia and I just got in last night from five days of pure tiki surfin' fun. What can be said that hasn't already about the OC crawl and everyone who made it a completely classic event. Many thanks to everyone who bought a shirt and gave me compliments on the design. ( I got a few xta-xtra large left if anyone is interested)
It was a pleasure meeting and rubbing elbows with all the personalities of Tiki Central. You are all a great bunch-o- folks! I think we may have picked up a few members and now maybe some of the lurker will come out of the shadows too.
Also a big ass Mahalo to The Smokin' Menehunes, Bamboo Ben and Mrs B, P-Pop, Trader Pup and everybody else who pitched in to bring this all together. I look forward to seeing you all again and meeting more of you the next time around. Next time I will have to be on the bus floor! One more round of thanks to everybody for posting on this thread and helping me relive some of the nights merriment.
Sam's is definately a clandestine jewel in the tikis crown. I would like to see the Smokin' Menehunes and Maikai Gents up on that back stage.
Cheers,
Chongolio

[ This Message was edited by: Chongolio on 2003-04-03 15:05 ]

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-03 8:37 pm   Permalink

sten, next time just look for the BIGGEST hawaiian shirt around and chances are, i'll be in it!. all 6'280lbs!. and if i'm lucky, my little 4'11" 95lb wife will be at my side. dont be put off by my facial expression(people often mistake me for a bouncer!), i am always deep in thought. but inside i'm just a nice guy!.

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-09 3:50 pm   Permalink

Ok, I'm way late on posting pictures, but I just uploaded 11 new pictures of the Smokin' Menehunes and Bamboo Ben pre-boarding party. I don't have more since I couldn't go to the rest of the stops....oh well, next time. I loaded them in a hurry, so hopefully there are no mistakes or non-viewing pictures.

They are the pictures in Tiki Events, after the "No Highlights" entry.

Enjoy!

PicturePostin'CaddyDaddy

[ This Message was edited by: SugarCaddyDaddy on 2003-04-09 15:54 ]

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LapuRocker
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-04-15 11:30 pm   Permalink

More Crawl............can we do Monthly crawls........I want my shirt to say OC TIKI CRAWL III, 7..as in like the third year, and the month of July. Oh yeah....this is the week before MONDO...I'm gonna be doin' alot of crawling there too. i'M ON DOuble drink patrol this weekend!!!

"waking up zeroed in on Medicine,
I can't walk so I will crawl there"

OUT

View Profile of LapuRocker Send a personal message to LapuRocker  Email LapuRocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation