FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Mugs Book Signing at 8-Ball - April 5
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Tiki Mugs Book Signing at 8-Ball - April 5
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-02 9:18 pm   Permalink

Tiki #155 will debut this Sunday at 8-Ball...

'CRAZY' Price Roll Back to 2004 Prices!
I finally got my new Bone Productions' Brown glaze on a few mugs... save shipping too! Come on down I STOCK THEM DEEP! I SELL THEM CHEAP!!

well there is not a lot of stock... but you order it i make it! more details later.
come up with the name of Tiki #155
and win a different bright idea......Tiki#11 'Tiki Lantern' ($40 value)
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=27618&forum=1&start=150&154

[ This Message was edited by: crazy al 2009-04-02 21:19 ]

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-04-03 03:16 am   Permalink

Did I hear FREE Crazy Al stuff?

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=27618&forum=1&start=150&154

See ya at the 8 Ball I want to check out the Tiki Too!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-04-03 6:28 pm   Permalink

I heard this gals got something no other palm tiki has??? come take a sneek peek at the 8 Ball! HUUuuulaHAAAAla!

SUNDAY APRIL 5th 4:00

8 Ball
3806 W. Magnolia Blvd., Burbank

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-03 11:41 pm   Permalink

Al, that's Gideon's line!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TiKiMaN77
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-04 03:51 am   Permalink

Man O-MAN I can't believe I jsut happend to come across this. I just drove by 8 Ball tonight and noticed the lights still on....after 11??? Now I know why. Can't wait for this event. I never get to make it to any of the other events, but this one's right up the street from me, so there's no chance in HELL I'm missing this.

View Profile of TiKiMaN77 Send a personal message to TiKiMaN77  Email TiKiMaN77 Goto the website of TiKiMaN77     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-04 8:19 pm   Permalink

Tomorrow, Sunday, 4:00 pm, a happy convergence:

The BOOK, the MUGS, the MUG MAKERS -and the MAI TAIS !

at 8-BALL !

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-05 12:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-04-01 16:38, Hiphipahula wrote:
After shopping 8 Ball and autographs not forgetting the record store I think I will head to The Tonga Hut. Any takers?

Hey Kelly!

We'll be there... and we may need a pitstop at Tonga Hut after all the 8 Ball fun!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-04-05 2:34 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2009-04-03 18:28, Hiphipahula wrote:
I heard this gals got something no other palm tiki has??? come take a sneek peek at the 8 Ball! HUUuuulaHAAAAla!

SUNDAY APRIL 5th 4:00

8 Ball
3806 W. Magnolia Blvd., Burbank

See ya there!!

Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-04-06 2:42 pm   Permalink

Great Times at the 8 Ball. Thanks again to Naomi and all the Cats & Kittens at the 8 Ball for sponsoring the event, all the Artists & publishes for coming out & signing our books. I did manage to do some shopping, pick up a few mugs and pay a visit to my NEW CRAZY AL TIKI! She's a Collector for sure. Not quite done yet but will be soon all those fine details yet to come! Thanks Al she looks great I'm excited!

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-06 4:25 pm   Permalink

i like how the nose resembles a fleur-de-ly! Awesome Carving so far,Al! Kelly-you're one lucky Duck!

is there a "hatch" in the back to put all the ugly mugs?

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-06 7:47 pm   Permalink

Aaaah, what a lovely summer Sunday afternoon it was!

The happy author and his lovely wife:

a store for treasure hunting!:

The alluring proprietress talks to artiste extraordinaire Squid:

Past them we can glimpse the trophy shelf:

The headhunters are hypnotized:

Do YOU own all these?:

This one is a no-brainer:

a vessel for worship:

the ladies are impressed by the COLLECTOR:

He's holding:

How about holding a Mai Tai now?:

..from the backroom still:

Satisfied customers:

...and all is well in Tikiland:

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Joe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-06 8:32 pm   Permalink

Nice pics! We had a great time!

View Profile of Coco Joe Send a personal message to Coco Joe  Email Coco Joe Goto the website of Coco Joe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TiKiMaN77
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-07 12:57 am   Permalink

Yeah....so, I was there with my wife too yesterday. Unfortunately we didn't really talk to anyone. Just spent the whole time looking around. She's been sick this past week or so, so it was a little difficult to not be worried that we'd have to jump up and go at any point.

So if anyone heard about someone dropping a Mug by accident...yeah, that was me. I was looking at the back of the artists series Mugs over by the wall of Tiki, and one of them slipped out of the box, hit the toe of my converse and then the floor. My wife took off running, and I just stood there ready to drop in horror. Luckily though, the Mug was fine...but I spent the rest of the time not wanting to pick up anything else "Breakable." really wanted to meet and talk to people I know from Facebook and here, but it didn't happen. One of these days, hopefully. God willing I don't drop anything valuable then.

View Profile of TiKiMaN77 Send a personal message to TiKiMaN77  Email TiKiMaN77 Goto the website of TiKiMaN77     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-07 07:47 am   Permalink

Well at least you didn't drop any of my Mai Tais!
It looks like there will be plenty of Tiki get-togethers this summer, so no regrets. I hope your wife feels better soon.

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-07 09:34 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-04-06 19:47, bigbrotiki wrote:
Aaaah, what a lovely summer Sunday afternoon it was!

Summer? what happend to Spring,
oh that's right winter is Spring for us, then sprig is Summer, and Summer is Hell.

Quote:

a store for treasure hunting!:

Looks like those 2 long haired guys are shoplifting to me.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation