[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Grog Log/Intoxica/Sippin' Safari
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Grog Log/Intoxica/Sippin' Safari
Pineapple Head

Posted: 2009-04-01 3:05 pm   Permalink

Hey:

Check out the company Kegworks out of Buffalo for both Grog Log and Sippin Safari. I believe their web address is
www.kegworks.com. I would recommend both books, but Sippin Safari is more updated (and there are more detailed instructions on what items to purchase and where to purchase them. Also more info about how to make certain syrups as well). I purchased both both books from this site relatively recently so you should be able to find them there. Best of Luck--I initially ran into the same problem! If you can't find them there, than I would contact Beachbum Berry, himself, at his website.

View Profile of Pineapple Head Send a personal message to Pineapple Head      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Carpathia
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-04-01 10:37 pm   Permalink

Awesome, 2 books ordered... non yet arrived. I think i'll have to start a new thread when I build my bar when I get home: what to stock it with?

View Profile of Carpathia Send a personal message to Carpathia      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Professor Pineapple
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-23 06:39 am   Permalink

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to mention that the Grog Log appears to finally have been reprinted. It's available on Amazon and direct from
SLG Publishing.

I've spent months looking for a copy, and I'm sure I'm not the only one!

--edit: It came in last night, woo-hoo!

[ This Message was edited by: Professor Pineapple 2009-06-26 13:02 ]

View Profile of Professor Pineapple Send a personal message to Professor Pineapple  Goto the website of Professor Pineapple     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VeroTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-03 10:37 am   Permalink

Hi to all,
I also just ordered Intoxica! from Tiki Bosko and it has been shipped, so it should be coming soon. Was very excited that I could get it for $23, as it is over $50 on ebay and other sources. The link is
http://www.tikibosko.com. Also, Sippin' Safari is still available for the original price (less than $20) at Amazon.com. I'm still waiting for the next printing of Taboo Table, so I don't have to shell out $100 for a paperback!!!!

Came in the mail today--woohoo!!!! Now I just need Taboo Table to complete the collection.

[ This Message was edited by: verotiki 2009-07-06 14:46 ]

View Profile of VeroTiki Send a personal message to VeroTiki  Email VeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation