FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Mai Kai Happy Hour - Friday March 27
Mai Kai Happy Hour - Friday March 27
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-26 5:41 pm   Permalink

Anyone care to join us for Happy Hour at the Mai-Kai this Friday?

Well, we'll be there way past Happy Hour, but you gotta start sometime.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMango
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-26 7:39 pm   Permalink

Since I'm in the neighborhood now I'd love to join you folks, but do not look forward to the 3hr drive back home. When's Happy Hour start?

View Profile of TikiMango Send a personal message to TikiMango  Email TikiMango     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-26 8:59 pm   Permalink

Happy Hour starts at 5 and goes to 7.

We'll be there till late-thirty so don't rush on our account.

Just a reminder.... Happy Hour is now just plain old Half-Price Drinks and not the old Buy One-Get One arrangement.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMango
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-27 05:04 am   Permalink

If Happy Hour starts at 5pm, I'll be there at 4:59pm! It will be really good to put faces to names.

View Profile of TikiMango Send a personal message to TikiMango  Email TikiMango     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-27 7:43 pm   Permalink

TikiMango got the crash course in Drunken Mai-Kai-ness tonight. As soon as we sober up enough to get the camera to work I'll share pictures!

Welcome to South Florida TikiMango!

TikiMango
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-28 11:12 am   Permalink

Thanks, I don't think I could have gotten a better initiation into the Mai Kai than last night. I can't believe I forgot my camera... stoopid, stoopid, stoopid. Everyone there were great people, and the ohana spirit was alive and strong. The Mystery Drink was awesome, and I'm glad I got lei'd on my first visit to the Mai Kai. Thanks for announcing that you were going, and allowing me to share your table. I can't wait to see the pics.

[ This Message was edited by: TikiMango 2009-03-28 11:12 ]

tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-28 3:15 pm   Permalink

Mango....you made it to MECCA...Congratz , your life is now complete !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-28 5:33 pm   Permalink

Sorry I couldn't make it - sounds like you enjoyed it. Give us more warning next time and I'll clear the calendar.

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-30 07:36 am   Permalink

Great to see you made it to the Mai Kai, Ray.

Hope I can make it there some day. Aloha! G

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
conchchowder
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-03-31 11:19 am   Permalink

Hey everybody...I had a great time Friday night and hope to get together again soon!

One samll problem.

Mima ran my credit card TWICE and charged someone else's tab to my credit card.

I have the refund so no problem for me.

If you could, check the name on your credit card receipt and see if it says WRIGHT/KEITH under cardholder...if it does, please contact Lori at the Mai Kai at 954-563-3272 to get it fixed...otherwise, Mima will have to pay it out of her pocket.

Mahalo in advance,
Q

[ This Message was edited by: conchchowder 2009-03-31 11:20 ]

[ This Message was edited by: conchchowder 2009-03-31 11:21 ]

View Profile of conchchowder Send a personal message to conchchowder      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation