FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Party at Palm Desert and you're invited!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Party at Palm Desert and you're invited!
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-28 10:01 pm   Permalink

Hi All, well the backyard is done and we are ready for a party, we would like to invite you all for memorial saturday weekend may 23rd, we hope you can make it, please just PM me with your rsvp, that way I have enough food and booze....lol, I hope all the Tiki Central members that can come will

Amy

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2009-03-28 22:03 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2009-03-31 14:34 ]

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-28 10:49 pm   Permalink

This is gonna be a great party!

[ This Message was edited by: Unga Bunga 2009-04-01 13:04 ]

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-28 11:04 pm   Permalink

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=20143&forum=18&start=180&192

Wholly Mother of events!!

You're inviting all of TC??

Waada ya crazy??

lol!!

You'll ALL dig it the most!

( and it's rock's old pad too! very shag!)

Hey Crazy Al, if Amy plays a Ape CD, will ya chop up one of those logs

fer her yard??

2 other logs can be "comunity carve logs". 30 mins a person....

Fun! in the holliday Sun!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-29 09:19 am   Permalink

Oh I really wish I could go and see all the amazing stuff you've been doing, this is going to be so much fun!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-29 10:53 am   Permalink

Hi Clarita, thanks, It would be great to meet!

I will email the address for those that already haven't called ben. I hope you all come, I hardley ever get to meet all the great TC people.

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-29 10:58 am   Permalink

Sounds like fun!! I'll see if I can get a road trip crew together from SD...

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-29 12:26 pm   Permalink

Ooooooo!! should be 100 + i hope!! we had one hot day at the beach yesterday and today June Gloom in March!

toga..Toga! TOGA!! TOGA!!!
Oh?
Amy is the Best Host EVER! but what about the neighbors???? no yelling folks! just drinking....

counting the days!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-29 1:19 pm   Permalink

Planning on a visit to San Diego around then, so will come by with my Mom. Cougar Alert...Cougar Alert!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-30 1:53 pm   Permalink

lol, cute photo!

Al, hopefully not a 100, that's why we are trying May, but I did install misters, so we are good, and we have plenty ice......

martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-30 10:42 pm   Permalink

the martini kings will be soaking up the sun (and rum)at your pad! looking forward to a great "weekend in the palm springs area"
mahalo for the invite!
tony and frank marsico

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-04-01 07:36 am   Permalink

SoccerTiki & I can't wait to see your Tiki Oasis

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMookie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-01 12:34 pm   Permalink

Wow, Amy, what a great place! I just looked at your photos on your webpage, fantastic work

I don't know if Matt & I can make it but it sounds like great fun! We'll definately try, it all depends on his company strike and how long it goes on for.

If we decide to go, I'll shoot you an email. Thanks for the generosity! I hope to see you at Tiki Oasis this summer (our first time). Can't wait to meet everyone!

View Profile of TikiMookie Send a personal message to TikiMookie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-01 2:25 pm   Permalink

Thanks Tony, glad you guys are coming!

Thanks Woohoo, can't wait to see you guys!

Mookie, I hope you can come, It would would be great, if not I will definately see you at oasis!

Amy

sparklegem
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-04 09:53 am   Permalink

Hi Amy,

Your place looks unbelievable! I have had fun reading your adventures and looking at all of your pictures on the other thread. It is so nice of you to have a big party and invite the whole TC community. We would love to meet you and come to your party.

Mahalo,
Gemma

View Profile of sparklegem Send a personal message to sparklegem      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-04 6:46 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the invite Amy, gonna try and make this.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation