FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums ╗ ╗ General Tiki ╗ ╗ Who is Tiki Central?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Who is Tiki Central?
The Gnomon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-01 09:59 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-31 21:00, leleliz wrote:

60% make $100K per year

I think they mean collectively.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-01 2:22 pm   Permalink

YES!

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-01 4:38 pm   Permalink

When I read the subject line I was really expecting some sorta inspirational "I am Tiki Central" public service announcement. Instead I find we're a bunch of well educated, middle class pervs who identify as 60/40% Male/Female. No wonder flowery shirts are so popular around here.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rob Roy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-01 6:27 pm   Permalink

82% of statistics are made up. Or was it 75%? Wait, I'm sure it is 59%.

View Profile of Rob Roy Send a personal message to Rob Roy  Email Rob Roy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-01 6:53 pm   Permalink

I am part of the 18%... Minority within a minority. Si se˝or!

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamb˙ Yoo-hoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-02 12:34 am   Permalink

Are you shitting me?? Another fine kettle of humans I'm stuck in -- and yet another example of an internet forum group that I don't fit in!

Jesus! After a 20-hour day at the blowgun factory -- I drag myself back to my hut only to discover now that I've been schmoozing with a bunch of rich white American illuminati?!

Listen, I don't want to stir the pot but the Umgawa Reef tribal council has just beat out a log-o-gram message to your Los Angeles attorney Gloria Allred to request representation against this very type of cannibal-discriminatory forum!

I mean hell, I could have had a decent education too, but the U.R. School District just insisted on importing that tender, young missionary schoolmarm, and the sophomore class ate her!

On the bright side though -- things are definitely looking up! I should be knocking down the big bux like the rest of you verrrry soon. Word is, the new CEO of General Motors is going to hire me as a team leader of telephone call center operators who will illiterately answer your G.M. warranty questions!

View Profile of Bamb˙ Yoo-hoo Send a personal message to Bamb˙ Yoo-hoo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-02 12:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-04-01 16:38, woofmutt wrote:
When I read the subject line I was really expecting some sorta inspirational "I am Tiki Central" public service announcement. Instead I find we're a bunch of well educated, middle class pervs who identify as 60/40% Male/Female. No wonder flowery shirts are so popular around here.

hahahahahahahahahaha!!

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-27 12:44 pm   Permalink

http://valuethewebsite.com/www.tikicentral.com

According to that website:

Tikicentral.com: $8,267 USD

Tikicentral.com has the estimated value of $8,267 and ranks # N/A in the World (Alexa). With the daily ads revenue: $1 and pageviews per day: 5. The website is hosted on server that locates in Brea CA United States.

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sasquatch
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-09-29 11:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-04-01 07:47, Chief Bartender wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-03-31 20:56, MadDogMike wrote:

77% from US, 3% from UK, 2% from Canada

Uh... 77 + 3 + 2 = 82. Where are the other 18% from?

There are quite a few Aussie tiki folk around! ;0)

View Profile of sasquatch Send a personal message to sasquatch  Email sasquatch Goto the website of sasquatch     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-29 11:52 pm   Permalink

Lies all Lies!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
gold zephyr
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-30 7:22 pm   Permalink

is that 100k before or after taxes?

View Profile of gold zephyr Send a personal message to gold zephyr      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation