FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Pusser's Rum in London/ Heathrow Airport
Pusser's Rum in London/ Heathrow Airport
nuKKe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-04 01:05 am   Permalink

Hello Brits and Int. travelers,
Pusser's 95.5 proof - anyone knows if it's sold at the Heathrow Duty Free shops?
If not - Can anyone recommend a store in Central London where Pusser's on the shelves?

A dear friend had volunteered to bring us a bottle.

Thanks.

View Profile of nuKKe Send a personal message to nuKKe  Email nuKKe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-04 04:35 am   Permalink

I love Pussers, I can't recall seeing any in duty free but you might be lucky, if not..

Gerry's Wine & Spirits, 74 Old Compton Street, London W1D 4UW (+44 20 77344215)
www.gerrys.uk.com

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MrBaliHai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-04 04:52 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-04-04 01:05, nuKKe wrote:
Hello Brits and Int. travelers,
Pusser's 95.5 proof - anyone knows if it's sold at the Heathrow Duty Free shops?
If not - Can anyone recommend a store in Central London where Pusser's on the shelves?

I looked all over for it in Terminal 4 duty-free last February, but came up empty-handed. As att says, Gerry's in Soho's got it.

Weblog:
Eye of the Goof

View Profile of MrBaliHai Send a personal message to MrBaliHai  Goto the website of MrBaliHai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-04 08:16 am   Permalink

I was glad to find that they stocked my personal fave sugar cane distillate there again:

Did you get any?

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MrBaliHai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-04 09:17 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-04-04 08:16, bigbrotiki wrote:
I was glad to find that they stocked my personal fave sugar cane distillate there again:

Did you get any?

I saw it, but since I'd just bought a new bottle of Demerara a week or so earlier, I passed. If I get back to the UK at some point, I'll pick one up.

Weblog:
Eye of the Goof

View Profile of MrBaliHai Send a personal message to MrBaliHai  Goto the website of MrBaliHai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nuKKe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-04 2:23 pm   Permalink

Glad I've asked, I'll send him to Gerry's then.

Thanks.

View Profile of nuKKe Send a personal message to nuKKe  Email nuKKe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation