FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki Kon 2009 : Tiki Speakeasy : Aug 7 - 9 : Tickets now on sale!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Tiki Kon 2009 : Tiki Speakeasy : Aug 7 - 9 : Tickets now on sale!!
Melintur
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-06 08:06 am   Permalink

Save the date!

Tiki Kon 2009: Tiki Speakeasy kicks off this year from August 7th -- August 9th in Portland Oregon.

EDIT: TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE!

http://www.TikiKon.Com

cmh

[ This Message was edited by: Melintur 2009-07-14 07:58 ]

View Profile of Melintur Send a personal message to Melintur  Email Melintur Goto the website of Melintur ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-06 08:52 am   Permalink

Finally! I don't have to keep my mouth shut on the dates anymore! I've had this in my calendar since the begining of Feb.

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-04-06 11:24 am   Permalink

Kupcake, you're SUPPOSED to keep your mouth shut...it's a speakeasy! Now the cops will know!

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-06 1:04 pm   Permalink

I just wanted to mention the myriad of ways you can keep abreast of the Tiki Kon news:

Tiki Kon Official Website
Facebook Page
Twitter
NW Tiki Mailing List

That should be enough info for even our most devoted fans!

View Profile of TikiMama Send a personal message to TikiMama  Email TikiMama Goto the website of TikiMama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-06 8:51 pm   Permalink

Oh, I thought Speakeasy meant it was easy to talk about....

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
palapala
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-08 6:51 pm   Permalink

SOOOOOOO......
Anything?
Anyone?
"Buehler...Beuhler....?"
Is this event a go, or an "uhhhm, I'll get back to you?"

View Profile of palapala Send a personal message to palapala  Email palapala     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KeithH
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-11 3:48 pm   Permalink

"Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw TikiKon pass out at Thatch last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

View Profile of KeithH Send a personal message to KeithH      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-12 4:42 pm   Permalink

The event is a gogogo! I think it will be our best yet, actually! Sorry we have been late with the details but there will be some definite movement very soon on website, schedule, ticket info, etc.

View Profile of TikiMama Send a personal message to TikiMama  Email TikiMama Goto the website of TikiMama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-12 4:58 pm   Permalink

I can't wait! Who else is going to be there?

KeithH
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-12 5:03 pm   Permalink

I will be there 100% and my wife may actually join me. Can't wait to meet the locals - and anyone that may make the trek in from out of town.

View Profile of KeithH Send a personal message to KeithH      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sputnikmoss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-13 10:18 am   Permalink

Me and the usual Parkrose Heights suspects.

View Profile of sputnikmoss Send a personal message to sputnikmoss  Email sputnikmoss Goto the website of sputnikmoss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KeithH
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-13 10:56 am   Permalink

Parkrose Heights? I'm just down the hill in Parkrose - a few blocks from the Astro and the Kamani.

palapala
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-15 4:45 pm   Permalink

We be dere' too!
Any Ideas as to where to stay in the area?
Lopaka and I are driving down from the Kenmore/Seattle area...Room for 2 more in the back if you need a ride...(Sweetpea, you out there?)

[ This Message was edited by: palapala 2009-06-15 16:46 ]

View Profile of palapala Send a personal message to palapala  Email palapala     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crushenstein
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-15 5:48 pm   Permalink

you can stay at the Jupiter on burnside, it's pretty centrally located and has a really cool modern feel and look. or, just down from the Alibi lies the Palms motor inn! it's kinda sketchy, but the neon sign is rad!

View Profile of crushenstein Send a personal message to crushenstein  Goto the website of crushenstein     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-24 09:42 am   Permalink

Hey Everybody! Things are a little wacky in TK land, as we've had some setbacks. But we are the Little Event That Could so it is not going to stop us! It could, however, move us. We are considering bumping the event out a week (to Aug 7-9). I know this puts us dangerously close to Tiki Oasis, but we have to change venues so it might be unavoidable.

How do all y'all feel about this? Obviously this is not our first option, but I think it would be better to move it and have a great venue than to keep it the same date and have a inferior venue. Hopefully letting you know this early will help.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation