FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Other Crafts » » by bai
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 Next Page )
by bai
Tiki Baï
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-07 06:31 am   Permalink

Bonjour tout le monde (hello everybody)
here the post for learning french!!

Où se trouve la tour Effeil?
where's the effeil tower?

Quelle heure avez vous?
what time is it?

Je veux manger des escargots s'il vous plait!
I want to eat snails.......

OK, ok I'm kidding!
Actually you might seen some of my work in the tonga hut show post.... but unfornately I can't make it.. I'm to far from there.. (excuse my english..)
So I wanted to create this post just for fun.. and share my insvestment in the tiki centralite.
so ... it's all began with this one:

than I went to that style :

and

or

than I've been working on something I really like. Tiki bob.. since I've work for some kids magazines in France I was thinking about something my kids would like ... and I got this idea for their peanut milkshake..

but I also thought that I should catch some reeeal Tiki guy.. Strong man!!! so I tought about this one

and right now I just finished this one
ok the first image is just a joke... when the mug is finish..
but not glazed yet.

I would love to have your comment..
Baï

View Profile of Tiki Baï Send a personal message to Tiki Baï  Goto the website of Tiki Baï     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-07 06:40 am   Permalink

Aloha Bai!

Nice to see you posting

I'm digging your pink bird tree with the big birdy eyes - very fun & cute!

& your peanut bob is AWESOME - the big one and the cute little ones (?pendants). Loving the idea of turning bob into a peanut! Now you just need a peanut-based drink recipe to go with the mug We have a liqueur in the U.S. called Castries that is quite yummy & tastes like peanut butter......maybe that could be a start to an appropriate drink for peanut Bob?

Anyway - nice work - let us all know when you're taking orders for 'ol peanut Bob....

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Baï
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-07 07:00 am   Permalink

Thank you Croe67 you're right I should work on the drink now!!!
funny you talked about the pendant... I tought about this:

now I have to find a way to do it....

View Profile of Tiki Baï Send a personal message to Tiki Baï  Goto the website of Tiki Baï     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-04-07 07:17 am   Permalink

Bonjour Bai!
Yay! You finally got your own thread!
Your work is great. I love the new monkey, but tell him smoking is bad for his health.

Bowie

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-04-07 07:52 am   Permalink

WooHoo! I love all your creations Hope to see you in California soon.

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-07 07:55 am   Permalink

Peanut Bob,the Koi Fish ,and the Smoking monkey are pure Happiness!
We can all feel the love you put into these
all the way from France!
You've got a great brain and a big heart
so we'll be expecting MANY more of these from you
as the years pile up! YAY for BAi!

www.KENRUZIC.COM is Open to the Public!
(Which i update every so often)
I'm on FaceBook too-Go cheggitout!)

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-07 08:13 am   Permalink

!!!

Wow Bai these are so crazy awesome!!!
I can't wait to see'em in person

We all miss you so much!

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-07 08:24 am   Permalink

Your characters are amazingly delightful! How crazy-good are you at creating expression?!

I WANT MORE!

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-07 08:32 am   Permalink

Love your creativity. Welcome to TC!

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-07 09:08 am   Permalink

Yay, You did it!! (With my very poor spelling and all)
Very, very cool mugs you are making! I love your style, the cute ones and the though ones even more, hope to see you around a lot, congrats!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2009-04-07 10:35 am   Permalink

Really beautiful work, Bai! I really dig the smoking monkey- the details are amazing.

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIVILLE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-07 10:51 am   Permalink

YES or....OUI! the work speaks in many languages,all of them take you away to a land of imagination! Merci Boucoup! ( thats all I know in French,well that and a couple phrases not worth repeating lol )

View Profile of TIKIVILLE Send a personal message to TIKIVILLE  Email TIKIVILLE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-07 11:16 am   Permalink

Beautiful work Bai! Bringing tiki to the young'uns! I hope all is well with you....

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-07 11:44 am   Permalink

YAY!!! Bai has her own thread!! Killer work sista'! Your monkeys are really cute, even smoking. I've got a few requests to do a few more monkeys too... Mine look more like the Hyde to your Dr. Jekyll :-) I never could bring myself to making "cute"...You (and Squid too) cover that area quite nicely.

Soooo much damn fine hand built ceramics taking place on TC these days....ya gots to love, LOVE, LOOOOVE it!

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-07 11:47 am   Permalink

Bai, all your pieces have so much character! They are very witty and beautifully executed. C'est fantastique!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation