FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving hottiki carving
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
hottiki carving
hottiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-17 10:56 pm   Permalink

What a day! Receiving kind words about my artwork from fellow TC artist is greatly appreciated. Getting a positive review on my carvings from Benzart really made my day. With nearly 10,000 posts and just about as many carvings to his credit, I must admit that I was guilty of a wee-bit-of-pride after reading Benzart's post. My wife was impressed by the responses to the point that she has increased the budget for hottiki supplies. I spent the day on trips for rattan selection and the local Woodcraft Store. There will be more, thanks to all!

View Profile of hottiki Send a personal message to hottiki  Email hottiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hottiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-28 8:45 pm   Permalink

one dozen new tattooed tikis

View Profile of hottiki Send a personal message to hottiki  Email hottiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hottiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-28 8:58 pm   Permalink

Hottiki pendant out for a walkabout...

hottiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-29 2:06 pm   Permalink

...................................................Ten Tattooed Tikis...................................................

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-30 05:21 am   Permalink

More Cool stuff, Happy you got your Budget increased, Keep trying new stuff on your tikis, love all the different headdresses, now for change-ups in the mouth and noses. The Fun begins,don't have it all at once!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hottiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-31 8:15 pm   Permalink

The experience of discovery and evolution of creating a new tiki carving design is both fun and satisfying indeed. The tattoo branding of Hottiki continues to be incorporated as a hallmark. While being consumed by tiki 24/7, physical limitations make for short carving sessions. On the bright horizon, looking forward to a new woodburner outfit. A member of Tiki Central for one year, with only 50 posts I have a long way to go. The goals I have set for Hottiki coincides with Benzarts advice, so I must be on the right track!

seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-02 9:30 pm   Permalink

Looking good hottiki!

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mieko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-02 9:21 pm   Permalink

It was great meeting you today and seeing your stuff in person! Your pendants are really great!

View Profile of mieko Send a personal message to mieko  Email mieko Goto the website of mieko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hottiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-04 10:11 pm   Permalink

Really nice to have met you too Mieko. What a grand tiki shindig BamBooBen puts on. Count me among your many fans !

hottiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-04 10:30 pm   Permalink

Hottiki Tattooed Tapa Pendants-Rattan, Koa, Monkey Pod, Mahogany

hottiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-04 10:37 pm   Permalink

Hottiki Cork Pendants

[ This Message was edited by: hottiki 2010-05-04 22:41 ]

hottiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-04 10:52 pm   Permalink

Hottiki Cork Pendants -Shells, Bone, Beads

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-09 05:31 am   Permalink

Cool Stuff Hottiki, Glad to see you working on changing these guys up a bit, your skills are getting to the point where you can start giving them some individual looks and features..
Keep up the good workz

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hottiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-17 5:42 pm   Permalink

Hottiki Tapatattooed Pendants - Carved and Flame Colored, Hot Iron Branded
..................................South Sea Rotang.....................................................................................................Hawaiian Monkeypod

...................................Java Jelutong.............................................................................................................Hawaiian Koa

....................................Borneo Teak..........................................................................................................Borneo Teak Mini Tikis

Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-18 10:29 am   Permalink

Nice pendants I like!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation