FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Watango Productions . tiki's by Campbell
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 )
Watango Productions . tiki's by Campbell
pjc5150
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-07 09:55 am   Permalink

damn bro... be careful (said the dude who hurts himself on a daily basis)...

heal up quick-like,,,

View Profile of pjc5150 Send a personal message to pjc5150      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Grimbo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-09-14 4:28 pm   Permalink

Hey mate the masks look sweet especially in the exhibition.

Sorry to hear about your hand, at least it looks like they patched you back up pretty good. Sheet metal is a killer, I sliced my finger pretty bad last week fitting a floor pan to my old car.

Take care and I hope you're back on the tools soon.

Sam

View Profile of Grimbo Send a personal message to Grimbo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-21 09:17 am   Permalink

It's impossible to carve with that hand, hurry and get healed up so we can see more carving.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-23 2:45 pm   Permalink

thanks guys . i'n not having much fun st the moment but soon as i sort myself I'll be back with more carvings

View Profile of Watango productions Send a personal message to Watango productions  Email Watango productions     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 14 days ago; 3:50 pm   Permalink

Hey guys been awhile since I posted anything on TC , as most of you aware I cut my hand up pretty nasty last year which sent me into a downward spiral of depression and drink'n . I've managed to pull myself out of that cycle and are happy to be sober and get'n stoked on carv'n again , so that said here's what I've been up too.

First up is a 30" ku which I recently carv'd and is now hangout in Darwin.

Started this Lono piece the other day , hopefully finish him in the next couple of days.

Cheers Watango

View Profile of Watango productions Send a personal message to Watango productions  Email Watango productions     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 14 days ago; 6:11 pm   Permalink

Good to see you back Watango, glad you are doing well, been looking forward to your posts. Nice carve.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Will carve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 13 days ago; 04:07 am   Permalink

Always good to hear of a come back story.
If no one else mention this,
in the future,
be careful.
Carve only the wood.
Nice carve.

View Profile of Will carve Send a personal message to Will carve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 13 days ago; 08:27 am   Permalink

Happy to hear you are healing both body and spirit Watango your work looks like you never left. Keep up the posts from down unda.

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 13 days ago; 08:53 am   Permalink

Nice work----good chiseling job.

just edited to correct bad spelling---

[ This Message was edited by: congatiki 2014-04-03 08:54 ]

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 13 days ago; 12:28 pm   Permalink

Cheers guys . Some more progress shots from yesterday, I"ve got a few pieces to catch up on so I'm try'n to keep busy.

amate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 12 days ago; 04:50 am   Permalink

You still have the chops. Good to see you healed and back up to speed.

View Profile of amate Send a personal message to amate      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 9 days ago; 1:53 pm   Permalink

Been busy over the wk/end so not much carv'n but managed to get a whole day in yesterday and hopefully finish today, just a few more details.

[ This Message was edited by: Watango productions 2014-04-07 13:54 ]

Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 6 days ago; 2:17 pm   Permalink

Amate- thanks mate.
Burn't, sanded and stain, just need to belt sand the base as he's got a bit of a lean.

Cheers Watango

congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 4 days ago; 9:44 pm   Permalink

OK if he leans--he has a lot of swagger too. Great carving.

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 3 days ago; 3:32 pm   Permalink

Congatiki- Cheers mate , this guys got a nice curve to him so i want him to lean forward. Started carv'n a mask outta more ash,
logs almost 3f so decided to go with another Lono.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation