FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Wild and Not So Wild World
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 )
Wild and Not So Wild World
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-08-26 09:58 am   Permalink

Beautiful creature

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-08-26 12:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-08-26 09:58, hiltiki wrote:
Beautiful creature

Jade body. Golden wings. Beautiful.

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2016-08-26 9:57 pm   Permalink

WOW, love those colors

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 27 days ago; 5:23 pm   Permalink

Ain't they cute. just above our front door. last of the 3rd brood for the season. That's 15 new swallows just this year. Just read thru this whole thread. Nice work friends. Been gone 3 years because I forgot my password HA!

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 27 days ago; 7:42 pm   Permalink

Welcome back Jungle Trader! Nice swallows

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 22 days ago; 9:54 pm   Permalink

Thanks Mike! Good to hear from you!

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 16 days ago; 3:06 pm   Permalink

Tiny (leopard?) gecko, about 2 inches long

uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 16 days ago; 4:31 pm   Permalink

Here are some wild visitors found in my yard here in Michigan.
Here we have a beautiful Ruby Meadowhawk dragonfly.

And uncommon Mink Frog.

A Common Buckeye Butterfly.

And just in case you have heard some bad things about Michigan here is where I spent my vacation. A beautiful getaway in the northern part of the state. A wonderful escape into the wilds of Michigan with no cellphone service and no TV.

Here is a view of the lake from the deck one day after a light warm rain.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 16 days ago; 6:36 pm   Permalink

Beautiful pics Trav! "No cell phone and no TV", sounds wonderful! My sister-in-law lives in the UP - ain't never been there, they tell me it's nice.

MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: Yesterday; 09:31 am   Permalink

Another lizard seen at work - Texas Spiny Lizard, Texas Fence Lizard, or Western Fence Lizard.

This one was a juvenile but adults are good sized, up to 11 inches overal. Adult males have a blue belly and a nasty bite. I snuck up behind my brother once when we were kids and held one to his ear, it clamped on like a bulldog on a bone

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation