FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Sketches and Ceramics by MP *1997-Present*

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
Sketches and Ceramics by MP *1997-Present*
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-31 6:42 pm   Permalink

Hey Sandra Dee... I don't think MP has to worry too much... his vision is so unique... anyone taking a page from his notebook will be a pale comparison... and we know who had the brilliant idea first!

So, with that said...

Suffering Ku!
Suffering KU!!
SUFFERING KU!!!
SUFFERING KU!!!!!
...as mugs and shotglasses... so we can all afford them!

C'mon MP, don't leave us hanging!

LOVE all your designs... your choice of shapes and angles make me giddy with the thrill of viewing great art!

You have a drawing that looks like a Bob/Bastard inspired piece, where it's leaning up on one side, with a super detailed exterior, which made me realize what some your designs bring to mind for me... Frank Lloyd Wright's concrete block houses, like the Ennis House, the Hollyhock House, and others...

You are the Frank Lloyd Wright of Tiki mugs! Your pieces are, like his work, ahead of their time, and timeless... at the same time!

SUFFERING KU!!!!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation