FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace SHAG "Tangoroa" Tiki Room Print Framed - Best Offer or Trade
SHAG "Tangoroa" Tiki Room Print Framed - Best Offer or Trade
Mongoloid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-29 09:09 am   Permalink

I have for sale a Shag "Tangaroa" professionally framed Serigraph 260/300. Willing to take the best offer or possible trade for this puppy, i can ship but prefer a pickup (Long Beach) or meet at Don the Beachcombers. So p.m. me and we will work out all the details. Heres my cheesy used car salesman pitch "It looks better in person then in the pictures" (scroll down for all pics)

Artist Josh (Shag) Agle created a series of four images to commemorate the 40th Anniversary of Disneyland's beloved Enchanted Tiki Room. "Tangaroa" is the second serigraph based on these original works.

"Tangaroa" is a Limited Edition of just 300 prints, (plus 30 artists proofs and 15 printers proofs). The print is hand-signed by the artist, and comes with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity which is mounted on the back.

View Profile of Mongoloid Send a personal message to Mongoloid      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mongoloid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-04 08:25 am   Permalink

Really people when i say make me an offer i mean make me an offer. Were talking Shag + Disneyland Tiki Room. I dare you to offend me or insult me with some kind of offer. Crazy Gideon has nothing on me!

View Profile of Mongoloid Send a personal message to Mongoloid      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kamaina Kraig
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-04 10:04 am   Permalink

I wish I could afford it....hell the frame is worth $100.00....

KK

View Profile of Kamaina Kraig Send a personal message to Kamaina Kraig  Email Kamaina Kraig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation