FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Looking For Grog Log Or Intoxica
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Looking For Grog Log Or Intoxica
SuperEight
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-11 12:41 am   Permalink

My Grog Log just arrived today. Ten bucks plus shipping at Amazon. Hmmmmm.....do I buy the new one that still says first printing or do I buy one from that dickhead who wants $150.00 for the used copy? Tough choice.

Barry I love that you didn't bother to change the printing number. I am a big collector but to me the Grog Log is a tool. It is a thing to be used. Not a collectible to be kept pristine.

View Profile of SuperEight Send a personal message to SuperEight  Email SuperEight     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Double Crown
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-27 10:54 pm   Permalink

I know this is going to sound like sacrilege, but I have found the new iPhone app so useful that I'm ready to part with my Beachbum Berry books. I'll probably buy the new book when it comes out though.

Here's what I have:

Beachbum Berry's Grog Log (Original Printing - 8.5 x 11 format) - VG condition, just some minor scuffing on the edges of the cover sheet - $30.00

Beachbum Berry's Grog Log (1998 version with color cover and spiral bound) EX- condition, just some very minor cover wear - $10.00

Intoxica! - EX condition - $20.00

Shipping will be extra. Buy all three for $55.00 + shipping. Please e-mail me at:
records@dblcrown.com if interested.
http://www.doublecrownrecords.com

View Profile of Double Crown Send a personal message to Double Crown  Email Double Crown Goto the website of Double Crown     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2009-07-27 11:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-27 22:54, Double Crown wrote:
I know this is going to sound like sacrilege, but I have found the new iPhone app so useful that I'm ready to part with my Beachbum Berry books. I'll probably buy the new book when it comes out though.

Here's what I have:

Beachbum Berry's Grog Log (Original Printing - 8.5 x 11 format) - VG condition, just some minor scuffing on the edges of the cover sheet - $30.00

Beachbum Berry's Grog Log (1998 version with color cover and spiral bound) EX- condition, just some very minor cover wear - $10.00

Intoxica! - EX condition - $20.00

Shipping will be extra. Buy all three for $55.00 + shipping. Please e-mail me at: records@dblcrown.com if interested.

I'll buy this one:

Mahalo!

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Double Crown
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-27 11:36 pm   Permalink

The original Grog Log is sold, the other two are still available. If anyone wants both it'd be $27.50 + shipping.
http://www.doublecrownrecords.com

View Profile of Double Crown Send a personal message to Double Crown  Email Double Crown Goto the website of Double Crown     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-28 09:23 am   Permalink

I got lucky a few weekends back and picked up copies of both Intoxica! and Taboo Tale for only $10 each.

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-08-10 9:16 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: beachbumz 2009-08-10 21:17 ]

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-11 6:11 pm   Permalink

I was just checking, If you need one go to Ebay, under Beachbum Berry you will find the Grog Log for $5.00.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-20 11:35 am   Permalink

Grog Log for $7.50 shipped

Intoxica for $10 shipped

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-25 10:13 am   Permalink

Barnes and Noble online has the availability and publish date of the new book, Beachbum Berry Remixed listed as December 9th, as opposed to Amazon that has it listed December 23rd, so hopefully we will be all reading this in time for the holidays!

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-26 06:13 am   Permalink

The 'old school' Grog Log is on the UK Amazon site for 6.75

www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=beachbum+berry

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
princessP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-28 9:45 pm   Permalink

i have copies at my store , send me a pm . well work out a price.

i have all 4 books new .

View Profile of princessP Send a personal message to princessP  Email princessP Goto the website of princessP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SuperEight
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-05 12:02 am   Permalink

Hey, go to Amazon. Intoxica is now $960.00! But hey the shipping is only $3.99.

View Profile of SuperEight Send a personal message to SuperEight  Email SuperEight     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-05 12:05 pm   Permalink

That is unbelievable. You could buy 3 iPod Touchs plus the Tiki+ app on all of them for that.

On a related note, I'm selling my falernum-stained, sticky-with-sugar-syrup, dogeared and well-loved copy for the bargain price of $500.00. Let me know and I'll ship it out to you.

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2009-11-22 11:27 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-10-25 10:13, OceaOtica wrote:
Barnes and Noble online has the availability and publish date of the new book, Beachbum Berry Remixed listed as December 9th, as opposed to Amazon that has it listed December 23rd, so hopefully we will be all reading this in time for the holidays!

I hope the ship date is correct and I can get these before x-mas.Need my three copies for presents and home use.They have a good deal with free expedited shipping.
You might need to search under " beach bum" because it didn't show up under "beachbum".

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIVILLE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-25 1:11 pm   Permalink

anybody have INTOXICA available?
I can and will wait for the new one but I 'm a hoarder and still want them all ! lol

[ This Message was edited by: TIKIVILLE 2009-12-10 10:51 ]

View Profile of TIKIVILLE Send a personal message to TIKIVILLE  Email TIKIVILLE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation