[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Looking For Grog Log Or Intoxica
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Looking For Grog Log Or Intoxica
Wayfarer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-27 07:56 am   Permalink

Almost makes me wish I had an iPhone. But there's no cell phones on my island.

View Profile of Wayfarer Send a personal message to Wayfarer  Goto the website of Wayfarer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-11-29 02:10 am   Permalink

Here's alink to the Bums "Remixed' on amazon in case tou want to pre-order, I'm getting one
fow show...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1593621396/ref=s9_newr_gw_ir02?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1YSZXQWP6GKX4GGRC2T8&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

BB

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VeroTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-12-03 2:08 pm   Permalink

Hi all,
Beachbum Berry Remixed is due out December 23rd, but you can pre-order from Amazon.com at a reduced rate.

View Profile of VeroTiki Send a personal message to VeroTiki  Email VeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2009-12-10 10:35 am   Permalink

Looks like the release date has been pushed. Just got a notice from Barnes that it will not be available on the 9th(yesterday). Amazon also says it will not be available before x-mas. Bummer.

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-12-11 07:01 am   Permalink

Amazon now shows a release date of January 20th: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Beachbum+Berry

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-12 8:27 pm   Permalink

Ha! How funny to find these early appreciators of Exotica and Tiki on the same book list!:

http://www.amazon.com/Amok-Fifth-Dispatch-Sourcebook-Information/dp/1878923129/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1260678143&sr=1-8

Wonder how the bum feels about these delays....bummed, perhaps.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KreepyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-11 02:12 am   Permalink

Can't wait for 'Remixed'!

But I'm a bit bummed myself that another journalist (though, admittedly, one I quite respect) beat me to the punch (a RUM punch, in this case) re. an interview/article I wanted to do for Tiki Magazine on Jeff, his life/career, and his newest tome.

Oh well... But I challenge anyone to come up with a better TITLE than the one I was gonna use: 'Life Behind Bars -- A Bum Rap With Jeff Berry'!

Cheers!

View Profile of KreepyTiki Send a personal message to KreepyTiki  Email KreepyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sofa King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-15 4:16 pm   Permalink

There is currently a paper back versions of the Grog Log on Amazon for $10.95.

Publisher: SLG Publishing; No Spiral Bind edition (January 1, 2013)

http://www.amazon.com/Beach-Bum-Berrys-Grog-Log/dp/1593622465/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1360973262&sr=8-3&keywords=grog+log

Does any know if this printing differs from earlier ones?

Thanks,

SK

View Profile of Sofa King Send a personal message to Sofa King      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trad'r Bill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-02 08:29 am   Permalink

I also noticed there was a non-spiral bound Grog Log on Amazon and eBay for cheap... looked fishy to me so I emailed the Bum. He confirmed that Grog Log and Intoxica were re-issued by the publisher earlier this year. The Bum wasn't too happy with this because some info in there is now out-of-date (that's what Remixed was meant to fix). Let's see if the ridiculously high auto-generated Amazon prices on the first printing drop now.

I'm stoked because I had missed out on Intoxica the first time around. Btw, the reissue of Intoxica *is* spiral bound. **UPDATE** Got my Intoxica today... it's not actually spiral-bound - weak...

-Trad'r Bill

[ This Message was edited by: trad'r bill 2013-08-02 16:30 ]

View Profile of Trad'r Bill Send a personal message to Trad'r Bill  Email Trad'r Bill     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation