FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Bone Tiki n stuff
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Bone Tiki n stuff
benella
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-16 1:54 pm   Permalink

BUMP

View Profile of benella Send a personal message to benella  Goto the website of benella     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-16 6:31 pm   Permalink

Very nice!

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rainhawk
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-04 04:57 am   Permalink

Hey all sorry i take so long to post a reply. I was waiting for better pictures but i didnt get any new ones, and the stain pics didnt come out good. But also afew other artists have talked to me about posting images(c) and have made me hesitant to post.

It looks rough in photos but its sweet irl

View Profile of Rainhawk Send a personal message to Rainhawk  Goto the website of Rainhawk     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-04 06:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-09-03 15:06, Rainhawk wrote:
Thanks mang
This is my pou/ heke that im working on at the moment
Im pretty stoked with him but the hard part is coming, the surface design. I had fun blocking him out and cleaning him tho, but i really dont want to blow it now.
All the work was done by hand with a chainsaw i mean sand paper i mean chisel.

[ This Message was edited by: Rainhawk 2009-10-24 03:24 ]

KIA ORA Rainhawk,, this is where you posted him a few months ago! He Does not look rough to me and if you want him smoother send him up and I'll put him on my belt sander ans smooth him right down,,, NOT!
Great seeing you post here again and WAY Great to see this guy Done (IS he done yet?) Looks like a LOT of work between the 2 photos.
HAPPY NEW YEAR

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laojia
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-08 08:07 am   Permalink

WOW! Wonderful work! Can we have the chance to see some close up?

J.

View Profile of laojia Send a personal message to laojia      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
benella
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-08 12:51 pm   Permalink

Excellent stuff. Where do you carve ? At Te Puia ?

Hat's off,

Benjamin.

View Profile of benella Send a personal message to benella  Goto the website of benella     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-09 9:38 pm   Permalink

Love it!

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rainhawk
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-27 02:56 am   Permalink

Cheers
The notch's look real rough in most photos i have, its the light or the angle sumthing. Its the same with these pieces im working on now, heaps of pic's but only 2-3 good ones of the cuts.

laojia check pg 3

benella. I wish I just study at a small institute near my home in Turanga. Its cool tho cause i get to do it in my style
I have had so much carving on i was paralized for afew days! Seriously couldnt move Me Back was out hard for a day, i had to finish a piece, and ended up putting my back out again! I finished afew pieces.. ended up recovering at the thermal pool im looking forward to slacking off more than usual.
Anyway here is 2 pic's of one i finished

Oi i JOINED this site cause Basement Kahuna made me laugh my ass off! Go BK. ol skool

View Profile of Rainhawk Send a personal message to Rainhawk  Goto the website of Rainhawk     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rainhawk
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-27 02:56 am   Permalink

doh double post

[ This Message was edited by: Rainhawk 2010-01-27 02:57 ]

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-27 10:14 am   Permalink

This one looks pretty sweet to me? The close up shots Always show all the evils of places left undone and unfinished.Great to see you some more.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-27 5:55 pm   Permalink

I'm diggin' some of those unique (to me) patterns. REAL nice stuff.

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laojia
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-27 10:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-27 02:56, Rainhawk wrote:

That, this is a close up! Wow! wonderfull work on this patern.

Thank's for sharing!

J.

View Profile of laojia Send a personal message to laojia      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-07 09:18 am   Permalink

Considering what a damned good carver you are, brah, you were probably laughing AT me! (at least I hope so!) Very, very nice, clean work...the real deal, and puts everybody including me on their P's and Q's. Cheers
Member #490

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation