FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Art Show this Saturday with Kinny,Squid ,and BigToe! little bit of tiki,lots of other stuff!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Art Show this Saturday with Kinny,Squid ,and BigToe! little bit of tiki,lots of other stuff!
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-14 09:43 am   Permalink

I just found the map on their link (Go to the "contact" section) and yeah, the address is NOT 922 Civic Center drive. Can't be.

The map they provided shows the location clearly right across the street from the santa ana train station.

There is a civic center drive EAST running right behind this location, however. But that address does not exist on either yahoo or my navigator. The only options are civic center drive WEST, and that is the opposite side of town.

So it is across from the train station, which is great because there will be plenty of parking available.

[ This Message was edited by: lucas vigor 2009-05-14 09:45 ]

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-14 09:52 am   Permalink

hmm...well I tried googling just "Santiago Art District" on the maps...and I got this...

Is this possibly the real address?

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-14 10:09 am   Permalink

i actually think that may be the real address that I provided in my last post...

the review it gave led me to this link:
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/http-www-saturday-2340605-free-mesa

If you scroll down (or do a quick "find" search on the page) "Santiago Art District" you'll see it provides the home link and the address:
700 Santiago St, Santa Ana, CA 92701 (Santiago Street Lofts)

I hope it helps...?

but Dave should really clear it up

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-14 10:56 am   Permalink

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!
Could you clear this up!?!?!?

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-14 10:56 am   Permalink

I think you are correct.

But Dave, are you home??????

Please clarify and verify.

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-14 11:58 am   Permalink

You are alllll correct. It is across from the train depot(thats where you can park) and the "general" address for the Art Walk is 700 Santiago but the "physical" address of the gallery where you can find the Muskrateers (Clys, LLT, Toe & Squid) is 922 E. Civic Center Dr. I've tried to Google it too but it only shows W....f'n Google.

Anyway, the long short or the short long of it is...get to the Art Walk then look for Studio #922 it faces towards the courtyard.

Here's a nice linky:
http://www.santiagoartdistrict.com/docs/art_walk-SantiagoArtDistrict.pdf

[ This Message was edited by: Daves Not Home 2009-05-14 12:29 ]

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-14 12:33 pm   Permalink

Clear as mud. See ya there... A REAL art show! Yippy Skippy!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-14 12:48 pm   Permalink

you'd think, of all sites, google maps would have it right!

anywho, thanks for clearin things up Dave & fer the pdf link!

Can't wait to see ya guys on sat!

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-14 12:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-05-14 10:56, little lost tiki wrote:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!
Could you clear this up!?!?!?

Nice hook punch, by the way! Very "Kung fu!".

Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-14 10:29 pm   Permalink

Hope to see some TC faces out there on Saturday!!! I'll be twitting the whole event throughout the night if your stuck at home but want to catch a glimpse of the shenanigans. You can follow me here... www.twitter.com/davidlozeau

See you on Saturday!

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-15 08:59 am   Permalink

Nobody wants to watch
fat sad sack artists on Twitter
on a Saturday night,Clysdalle!
We're gonna be lucky if anyone even shows up!

Twitter...
get off YOURSELF...
twitter.....

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-15 10:24 am   Permalink

such a hater....not all of us hate everyone! Enjoy art...and share with the huddled masses in front of there computers!

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-16 01:03 am   Permalink

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-16 08:50 am   Permalink

If Oregon & the top 3/4 of California suddenly disappeared I could make it in a couple of hours. In the unlikeliness of that occurring, HAVE THE FUN Clysdalle, Sir Squid, Mr. the Toe, and this dancing mind with the wooden body...

HUGZ! & RAVENNE - take a buncha pictures, chica!

signed
Mr. T.J.O.

DEBUT EXOTICA CD RELEASE on JUNE 27th!
http://www.myspace.com/tikijoesocean

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-16 09:21 am   Permalink

Andy!
Gonna Miss you tonight,man!

Why don't you get on TWITTER?
That way we can all watch Clysdalle TWITTERING!

Folks, if you spend your time watching youtubes and twitters of SoCal Amateur artists
then you deserve what you get...
Twitter...
BAH!

Not hatin, just givin a realistic perspective
to a fellow artist who believes his own publicity..

Twitter...

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation