FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Post pictures of Yourself when you were thin and good looking!Bonus Cardigan Discussion.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
Post pictures of Yourself when you were thin and good looking!Bonus Cardigan Discussion.
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-10 5:09 pm   Permalink

The Dude abides...

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-13 2:39 pm   Permalink

Mel...What a Hottie!

you were....

Joe.....what happened man!?!?!?!?

Thanks for sharing...
it's a tragedy what the years have done to all of us...
DAMN YOU FATHER TIIIIIIIIME!!!!!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook and now Instagram under Ken Ruzic
AW Jeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-13 4:15 pm   Permalink

Lucas Vigor, age 4

Aged 15

Aged 18, aboard the USAV John Page

Aged 19, heading out to the field (in Hawaii):

Aged 21, messing around with illegal weapons:

Aged 24, hard at work being bored.

"yer jus not tuned into the series of tubes yet, let it soak in".

[ This Message was edited by: lucas vigor 2011-02-13 16:21 ]

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-02-17 09:03 am   Permalink

i like you better without hair,Lucas!
Hilarious Shots!
mahalo!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Ginger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-10 12:33 am   Permalink

Here I am backstage at the MTV Music Awards 1988 with other talent liasons. (Wiki Tiki Vicki is to the left). This was when Aqua Net was my best friend.

For singlehandedly creating a hole in the ozone layer the size of Texas - I apologize.

View Profile of Jungle Ginger Send a personal message to Jungle Ginger      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-10 01:17 am   Permalink

Forgive my ignorance but what is a "talent liasons" it sound terribly close to celebrity talk for a coke dealer?

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-10 09:21 am   Permalink

Nancy-
i got just one word for you...
roar.

You still are a gorgeous lady...
what is your secret?

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook and now Instagram under Ken Ruzic
AW Jeah!

Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-10 2:48 pm   Permalink

Is it OK to admit I miss the 80's?

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-10 3:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-03-10 09:21, little lost tiki wrote:
You still are a gorgeous lady...
what is your secret?

Both she and ATP made a pact with Satan !!

There was a lot of that going on in the 1980's.

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-10 4:11 pm   Permalink

Wolf Whistle
"I want you to shake the freak tree and invite anyone that drops to the ground. Dwarfs and giants, magicians, Zulu tribesmen, contortionists, fire eaters... and priests. We're going to need to confess" Freddy Mercury in "Bohemian Rhapsody

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Ginger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-10 10:54 pm   Permalink

Atomic Tiki Tony - to answer your question: performers/presenters are referred to as "Talent". The talent liason was basically a babysitter to make sure the performer/presenter was where they were supposed to be when needed during rehearsals and the show.

LLT - The secret is already out - Charlie spilled the beans. It's Tiger's Blood!

Oh the 80's - How can you not be nostalgic for bustiers and big Hair?

View Profile of Jungle Ginger Send a personal message to Jungle Ginger      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-12 10:43 pm   Permalink

Ah! "An Idiot Wrangler" so would it be terribly unprofessional for you now to entertain us with some tales of celebrity bad behaviour?

Further the great hair comments I originally thought your picture was of Carol Decker from T'Pau.

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-13 07:46 am   Permalink

i thought it was Bonnie Raitt for a second...

Jungle Ginger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-13 11:51 pm   Permalink

I went to Scotland the year that T'Pau had their big single on the charts. Everywhere I went, people told me I looked like that girl from T'Pau, including 2 guards at Edinburgh Castle were absolutely convinced I was her. It was pretty funny.

Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-13 6:14 pm   Permalink

1976 maybe?

Kids that age are scared of me now.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation