FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Be On "Judd's Enormous Wine Show" Tues, May 26, Purple Orchid!
Be On "Judd's Enormous Wine Show" Tues, May 26, Purple Orchid!
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-22 06:42 am   Permalink

Aloha, Tiki Central friends!

We'll be taping an episode of "Judd's Enormous Wine Show" at The Purple Orchid in El Segundo (as if I have to tell you where the Purple Orchid is) on Tuesday, May 26 starting at 6:00pm. It would be fantastic to have you there to represent the finest in tiki culture. There'll be some ukulele strumming and vocal lip synching (just like today's most popular "muscial" artists!) and plenty of fun to be had. Wear your finest aloha attire and get some screen time on the most popular entertainment video series in all the wine world. Hope to see you there! Mahalo.

-Weird Unc

p.s. If you haven't seen it, get clued in by seeing episodes (don't worry, they're short) on the homepage of
www.juddshill.com

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-26 2:17 pm   Permalink

Tonight's the night! Purple Orchid. El Segundo. You. Me. My ukulele. A movie camera. Magic.

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-26 2:51 pm   Permalink

I'm gonna try to make it.
still recovering from the weekend. ugh!!!!!
but this sounds like Fun.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-26 3:09 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-05-22 06:42, weirduncletiki wrote:
There'll be some ukulele strumming and vocal lip synching (just like today's most popular "musical" artists!)

With the crucial difference that Judd actually has talent! (and does not need that vile, dreaded, pitch-correction software!)

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-26 11:15 pm   Permalink

Great time !

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-27 10:04 am   Permalink

hey Danny Sorry we missed ya,
Spermy was moaning about being hungry, so when we were done filming.
we hit the road.

can't wait to see this on the net.

Judd, please post when its up.
good seeing you again man.

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-01 1:30 pm   Permalink

Hey, thanks, gang! That was a ton of fun and you all are great sports. I always appreciate the fine support that my various projects have received among the Tiki Central ohana. Look for this episode to go up towards the end of the month, perhaps early July. I'll certainly post when it does.

-Weird Unc

weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-15 3:57 pm   Permalink

Wow, is it July already?!! Time flies! The much-anticipated Purple Orchid episode is now live at www.juddshill.com, www.juddsenormouswineshow.com and (don't miss an episode by subscribing on iTunes at) http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=331378655

Thanks again to The Purple Orchid, Dave, Rebecca, Johnnie Velour, Big Tiki Dude and The Sperm Whale. Look for 'em in this one. There's also a humorous fellow whose face is familiar and I'm told I'd recognize him if he were wearing a grass skirt and sporting a ukulele. Let me know, gang. Enjoy!

-Weird Unc

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-17 9:17 pm   Permalink

funny stuff,good times Judd.
thanks for having us be part of that.

Jeff(btd)

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation