FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups U TUBE VIDEO is UP !
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups U TUBE VIDEO is UP !
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-22 09:30 am   Permalink

Were backkkk...Jen (Little Wahine) and I are creating another show and bringing it to (Changed to the Bahooka restaraunt )on July 25th .We will have 12 vendors , surf bands and plenty O pinups ..
Right now we are creating flyers and promo stuff so keep your eyes peeled for more info . We just wanted to get the word out ASAP.
Mahalos,Tiki-Ray

[ This Message was edited by: TIKI-RAY 2009-06-28 16:09 ]

[ This Message was edited by: TIKI-RAY 2009-07-14 09:03 ]

[ This Message was edited by: TIKI-RAY 2009-07-14 10:49 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki-Ray 2009-07-20 12:34 ]

[ This Message was edited by: TIKI-RAY 2009-07-20 12:35 ]

[ This Message was edited by: TIKI-RAY 2009-07-29 22:32 ]

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-22 6:53 pm   Permalink

Yeah! Sounds cool - see ya there

View Profile of TNT Send a personal message to TNT  Email TNT Goto the website of TNT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-05-22 7:01 pm   Permalink

This sounds like FUN !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-22 8:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-14 09:11, TIKI-RAY wrote:

Just so you dont have to look at all 7 pages we bumped this in to give you all the updated info .Since the beginning we had location , vendor and pinup changes so heres the deal on the new flyers being distributed . We had a list of backup vendors and 2 dropped out from the begining . One was added to the flyers and Tiki Tony was added while I was away in Oahu .Dont forget to call ahead and make dinner reservations for that night . It should be packed . Maybe we should start a roll call list . Who will be there ????????

surf bands?
feh!

me DJing? you sure you want people to be there?
thanks Ray.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2009-07-16 10:37 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-24 09:17 am   Permalink

Ray, this sounds fun! I'm puttin it on my calendar right now!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-24 11:55 am   Permalink

were close so sounds like a plan.

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lil wahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-05-24 10:54 pm   Permalink

Hello again! You guys all ready for number II?
Ray and I will be posting more info soon

[ This Message was edited by: lil wahine 2009-06-30 12:10 ]

View Profile of lil wahine Send a personal message to lil wahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiphantom
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-05-25 5:08 pm   Permalink

I'm there, what bands are playing?

View Profile of Tikiphantom Send a personal message to Tikiphantom  Email Tikiphantom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-26 09:38 am   Permalink

Were having a problem with one of the bandmembers replying and committing to the event . We should hear from him soon .We want to get the whole shebang booked so we can finish the flyers . Jen did a great job on the banner she just posted .As soon as we know for sure it will be posted .
Oh, and Im excited to say that my first tiki mug will be debuted at this show . Im used to having one of my designs come to life in 3D in tiki form but now its being reproduced into a tiki mug . SWEEEET !

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-26 10:11 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-05-26 09:38, TIKI-RAY wrote:
Were having a problem with one of the bandmembers replying and committing to the event . We should hear from him soon .We want to get the whole shebang booked so we can finish the flyers . Jen did a great job on the banner she just posted .As soon as we know for sure it will be posted .
Oh, and Im excited to say that my first tiki mug will be debuted at this show . Im used to having one of my designs come to life in 3D in tiki form but now its being reproduced into a tiki mug . SWEEEET !

I went to the last one you did, and it was a blast! Once these people see how many pin-up girls you have walking around, they will commit! Believe me!!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-26 11:56 am   Permalink

This one will be differnt . This time the models will be walking around on their hands or riding unicycles while juggling flaming coconuts .

bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-05-26 5:51 pm   Permalink

We love Honolulu Harry's and it will be a great place for this event. Only problem may be choosing between this and the Tiki Luau Nights at the Egyptian Theater.....

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOBU
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-05-26 10:49 pm   Permalink

That sucks...although not TIKI related but the Comic Con in San Diego is that weekend too.

View Profile of JOBU Send a personal message to JOBU  Email JOBU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Eliminators
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-05-27 3:50 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Eliminators Send a personal message to Eliminators  Email Eliminators Goto the website of Eliminators     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-27 7:56 pm   Permalink

One band down and one to go. Also, Jeff the big tiki surf band playing dude will mix it up between sets . Be there, or you will be somewhere else I guess .

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation