FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups U TUBE VIDEO is UP !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups U TUBE VIDEO is UP !
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-25 08:51 am   Permalink

Just a reminder, this event starts at 3 pm
and goes to 11 pm.

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2009-07-25 08:52 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-25 12:05 pm   Permalink

Hey Tiki-Ray & Lil' wahine, hope you have a great great evening, Aloha to you both!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-26 08:54 am   Permalink

WoooHooo! What a Fun Night!! Mahalo to Tiki-Ray, Lil Wahine, all the Vendors, the Musicians, DJ Big Tiki Dude, & The Bahooka Ohana for hosting such a Great Event.

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2009-07-26 08:55 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-26 08:56 am   Permalink

That was a realy fun show..The bands were realy great..It was cool seeing some new stuff from tiki tony, and Crazy al,those neslons tiki hut lamps were great and seemed to be a big hit.. my mom even got one for us to put in the babys hut..Thanks again jen and tiki ray for putin it on....

P.S. I still have a handful of the official limited TTPP2 pendants(all numbered and signed Only 50 made) availabe For $10 plus $2 shipping ..Pm me if you want one..mahalo

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-26 09:46 am   Permalink

pheeeeew, that was a great event,
I was there from Noon, to 11:30 pm.
needless to say, I am dragging my butt today.

Great art,
lots of Hotties,
and good tunes by the bands,

thanks for the shout out woohoo.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nelsonstikihut
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-26 11:04 am   Permalink

Ray, Cindy and Jen, thanks for throwing such an AMAZING show. Being our first venture into vending it was definitely a good one! It was great seeing all the other artists. SO much neat stuff out there. Thanks to EVERYONE for being SO supportive! If there was anything anyone saw at the show that maybe you didn't have the cash to pick up we did come home with a few pieces. Also if there was something you saw that maybe got sold, we're more than happy to make more! We're working on getting everything listed in our etsy store as we speak. Please visit nelsonstikihut.etsy.com

View Profile of nelsonstikihut Send a personal message to nelsonstikihut  Email nelsonstikihut Goto the website of nelsonstikihut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kiniki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-26 12:10 pm   Permalink

Thanks to everyone who came out and made the show a huge success. Many thanks to the sponsors, vendors, bands, DJ and the pin up girls!!! Here are the pix!!

View Profile of Tiki Kiniki Send a personal message to Tiki Kiniki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-26 2:18 pm   Permalink

It was a Great Show Ray & Lil Wahine Congrats! I'm darn sure we all had a great time, I look forward to next year! The Bahooka has gone far out of their way the last few shows to accommodate all of us. The Bahooka allowed us to continue into the parking lot and provided cocktail service out there too, Kudos!! Lots of Pictures wow!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-26 6:46 pm   Permalink

Thanks A Bunch Tiki Ray, Cindy and Jen for the invite to vend, What a Great and Fun show! The bands where Awesome! It was nice for me to see Jon playing (Jon and The Nightriders), With the Eliminators, I was a Big fan since 1979 Wow Wee! What an Honor! That guy rips! I agree with Kelly ( Hiphipahula ) The Bahooka did a Great job to accommodate all of us, Thanks Bahooka! Many Great artist, Crazy Al really knows how to cuts the rug! He's a very good swing dancer! I never got to talk with Tiki Tony before, " What a real nice guy and Great artist " My pleasure! Nice to see my friends and make new ones, Lastly nice to see Doug Horne and Stacey, Thanks Jen for letting Garrison help out! Again Thank You All, Gogo and Dani

Mahalo! Tiki Ray

Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-26 11:34 pm   Permalink

Great event! We had fun.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-27 08:08 am   Permalink

What an incredible event . First off I want people to remeber that Jen(lil Wahine) was responsible for half that show .A lot of people keep thanking me alone . That girl works her butt off but kind of stays behind the scenes . Im glad you all had a great time and thank God they finally let the event merge outside into the cool night air . That room was getting quite stuffy with all the bodies . I personally want to thank all the pinups, the vendors with all NEW incredible art , the Tequila Worms and the Eliminators really sety the tone while Big Tiki Dude kept us entertained inbetween . Even Kimo showed up for a little steel guitar set .
Also thanks to all who brought the Hot Rods for the girls to pose with . There was just so much going on that night . The crowd was amazing and Im glad everyoneone bought some cool stuff to take home . I spent all yesterday laying around and trying to stay off my feet . I dont even drink but I felt like I was hungover. Anyways , thank you all for the support , Ray

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-mingo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-27 09:44 am   Permalink

Hi I just wanted to say thanks for a great time everyone. This was my first "tiki" event, and everyone was super friendly and super nice, and I had a great time. Walked away with a great necklace from Nelson's Tiki Hut, and even get my picture posted on here! (I'm the one in the Pink Flamingo dress). It's probably been a while since any of you were "outsiders", and I just wanted to let you know that coming to this was great fun even if I didn't really know anyone. Hopefully I'll see you all again at Tiki Oasis.

View Profile of Tiki-mingo Send a personal message to Tiki-mingo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-27 10:42 am   Permalink

Thanx Tiki Ray and Lil Wahine, this was an awesome event. Amazing that it lasted over 8 hours and never got boring. Ray, I know that pain in your feet, I feel it after every Tikiyaki Event, and after this one as well. I usually need at least a day to recover from these things.

Anyway, the Tequila Worms rocked, and the Eliminators were amazing as usual....great version of "One Step Beyond" guys !

KIMO, I think we need to have him out to more Tiki events....he was great.

It was really nice being shacked up between Happy Chi jewelry and Nelson's Tiki Hut...great people to spend a day with.

Any day spent at Bahooka is a day well spent in my book. Something about the glow from all those fishtanks.

And then there were the girls.....

Ray and Lil Wahine, congratz on a really successful show. Looking forward to the next one.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Eliminators
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-27 2:26 pm   Permalink

The Eliminators wish to think Jen "Lil Wahine" and Tiki Ray for giving the band the opportunity to play for everyone. A special thanks to Jen for her professionalism in taking care of the fine details like parking and keeping the band hydrated. That is appreciated more than the band can put into words. We wish ever event organizer was as professional and detail oriented as Jen. Thanks a million.

Here is a short video of Baja Marty introducing the band. Hopefully some more video will be posted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHKlVo2DFZQ

The Eliminators play again Sunday at the HB Pier http://www.myspace.com/theeliminatorssurfband

View Profile of Eliminators Send a personal message to Eliminators  Email Eliminators Goto the website of Eliminators     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vischyssoise
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-27 5:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-27 09:44, Tiki-mingo wrote:
Hi I just wanted to say thanks for a great time everyone. This was my first "tiki" event, and everyone was super friendly and super nice, and I had a great time. Walked away with a great necklace from Nelson's Tiki Hut, and even get my picture posted on here! (I'm the one in the Pink Flamingo dress). It's probably been a while since any of you were "outsiders", and I just wanted to let you know that coming to this was great fun even if I didn't really know anyone. Hopefully I'll see you all again at Tiki Oasis.

Don't ya love it?! You're gonna have a blast at Tiki Oasis!

View Profile of Vischyssoise Send a personal message to Vischyssoise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation