FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups U TUBE VIDEO is UP !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups U TUBE VIDEO is UP !
Dolewhip
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-27 6:50 pm   Permalink

Some more bonus pics from Saturday...

Yowzaa!!

That hat totally works! See...it magnetically attracts cute girls to his scalp! Good plan!

Marty and Go-Tiki in a quiet, reflective moment...

Mr. Chewy Marble himself, the immaculate Brian Kassan.

Documentarian Mr. Joe Banks, Marty Lush & TikiPhantom with proof that he talked to her.

Eric and Manuel, the two nicest guys ever! And they pulled the pin! Look out!

Still life of Grog and bamboo.

The Italian Tiki contigent! Fuggedaboutit!

Had a great time! See everyone at Oasis!

View Profile of Dolewhip Send a personal message to Dolewhip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lil wahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-27 11:58 pm   Permalink

I'm stoked that everyone had a great time! Ray, you're the best!..I think we make a good team on these events..it's fun from start to finish! Thanks to The Eliminators and Tequila Worms..you guys rocked! lovely workin with you as well Tim..thanks!

These events are a success because of everyone involved..not just Ray and I..it's all the amazing art from all of you vendors, great bands, beautiful models and the wonderful crowd that comes to see it all that makes us all look forward to the next! It was a pleasure meeting those of you that I haven't and seeing everyone involved in our last show again.

The Bahooka's staff was incredible! Jeff thanks so much for helping with the tunes!...Kirby once again the pendants are sweet! Toni, it was nice to meet you..love the necklace! Go Tiki..thanks for letting us borrow Garrison! You tell him he can work any of our shows..he's hired! Crazy Al...great art and dancin! Jeremy and Renee..you guys are super sweet..thanks for kinda keepin an eye on our stuff Nelson's..you guys get ahold of me if you need any help! I'll have to get out to more events this next year and see everyone..have a good one guys!

Muah! - lil wahine

View Profile of lil wahine Send a personal message to lil wahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-28 10:43 am   Permalink

Thanks everyone for supporting your local beachcomber, and a BIG thanks to Lil Wahine Jen and Tiki Ray... it was a fun night at the Bahooka. Great organization, awesome people, it was quite rememberable!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-28 4:56 pm   Permalink

Jorge from JMVFOTO sent me some professional pics of some of the girls . Check em ...

And heres Jeremy who brought 10 sets of prints , limited to 20 per set and sold all but 2 prints that night . He should have tried harder . The boy has TALENT !

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-29 10:31 pm   Permalink

Heres the link to the U Tube video of the Tiki/Pinup show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib_QAtPQw04
And the Eliminators

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWua-12pYRE

We hope you enjoy folks .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-03 11:18 am   Permalink

Well, I must say that I am THOUROUGHLY blow away with the attention to this thread . For a week after the show this thread was still #1 in Cool and Current Topics . I cant believe it is STILL at #2 .We are almost at 14,000 views so far . Then I checked Tiki Oasis which has been running since March and Otto has 19,000 views . Im beginning to think that people are not looking at the art but are more interested in the pinups . Well , as long as they keep looking I guess .

Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-03 11:42 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-08-03 11:18, TIKI-RAY wrote:
. Im beginning to think that people are not looking at the art but are more interested in the pinups . Well , as long as they keep looking I guess .
We are almost at 14,000 views so far . Then I checked Tiki Oasis which has been running since March and Otto has 19,000 views .

You should do some marketing research on that. Start a thread called "A picture of my latest tiki carving" with a picture of the tiki. At the same time, start another thread called "A picture of a pinup girl" with a picture of the girl. That would probably show you where people's interests actually are.

If you add up all 13 threads on Oasis in events, the views are around 38,000. You better watch out because the two threads on that bonfire are closing in on your 14000 total real fast!

Quick, post another set of girlie pictures!

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation