FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki Boom Boom Room, Lansing, MI (bar)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Boom Boom Room, Lansing, MI (bar)
ziegler

Posted: 2011-07-02 08:06 am   Permalink

This is hilarious. On a hunch I googled my Great Gradfather's old bar to see if anything came up, and here it is. My Mom mentioned the 'Orgasm' once, sort of quietly of course lol. So funny! He was an interesting man, but he passed when I was quite young so I've only heard a few stories about his business ventures. Keep the posts coming they're fun to read! -Great Gran Daughter

View Profile of ziegler Send a personal message to ziegler      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JDan

Posted: 2012-04-13 05:54 am   Permalink

For tiki bowels similar to the one I have you can try http://www.myriahsbazaar.com/Volcano-Bowls-Scorpion-Bowls-And-Compotes-s/134.htm .
Also try http://www.tikimaster.com/ as well for other stuff. If you look in the forums here there are some other links as well. Hope this helps and Pomaika`i ! By the way I remember the bowl drink being called the 'Aloha Orgy', Ziegler's mother who says he's a relative of the owner called it an 'Orgasm'. The name may have changed over the years.

[ This Message was edited by: JDan 2012-04-13 06:00 ]

[ This Message was edited by: JDan 2012-04-13 06:02 ]

View Profile of JDan Send a personal message to JDan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-13 09:23 am   Permalink

Yeeeah, Tiki Master!

http://www.tikimaster.com/product/LBJ30025/Marquesian-Island-Tiki-12---Museum-Replica.html

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-11 04:53 am   Permalink

Saw this hat while looking on the net and thought I would add the pic here. It was from a completed eBay auction.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-11 10:57 am   Permalink

Dang, how cool is that!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation