FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tikiyaki CD Release! FREE COMMUTER FLIGHT. Tonga Hut. Saturday! 8:00 Pg 6 - CD Commuter Pack! Pg 8
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Tikiyaki CD Release! FREE COMMUTER FLIGHT. Tonga Hut. Saturday! 8:00 Pg 6 - CD Commuter Pack! Pg 8
Coco Joe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-25 6:39 pm   Permalink

we might be a little late.

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/corey-feldman-leads-truth-movement-to-groundbreaking-concert-event,865274.shtml

View Profile of Coco Joe Send a personal message to Coco Joe  Email Coco Joe Goto the website of Coco Joe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-26 02:15 am   Permalink

In appreciation of our loyal Sky Miles customers...

the Tikiyaki Air Bazaar is proud to present:

Available only at Tonga Hut Airfield this Saturday!*

*Not available for online purchase. Not available to people who PM or email for a "bro hookup". Not available to anyone except people who drag their arse to the Tonga Hut this Saturday with Federal Reserve notes in their hands. We don't care if it IS your Auntie Gertrude's birthday. Really. Don't even ask.

Thank you for flying Tikiyaki!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-26 08:44 am   Permalink

I can't believe you are giving this stuff away for only 25 bucks! The CD alone is worth that!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Capt. R.H. Falernum
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-26 09:26 am   Permalink

Capt. R.H. Falernum shall be in attendance.

...with money ...for merch & booze.
...and with my hearing trumpet to pick up each delicate audio-acoustical property demonstrated within this listening event.

View Profile of Capt. R.H. Falernum Send a personal message to Capt. R.H. Falernum      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Marty Lush
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-26 1:40 pm   Permalink

$10 CD special at the show. That's right folks, we pay you $10 to take these CD's off our hands

View Profile of Marty Lush Send a personal message to Marty Lush  Email Marty Lush     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-26 1:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-26 13:40, Marty Lush wrote:
$10 CD special at the show. That's right folks, we pay you $10 to take these CD's off our hands

Marty, I think you like Frank Sinatra almost as much as I do!!!

(I just noticed your "Bar in far bombay" quote!)

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-27 12:37 am   Permalink

You commuter passengers are in for a real treat! Captain Lush has just completed a most awesome in-flight movie to go with the CD screening. We trust he'll be sober enough to thread the reel tomorrow.

And I just received word from the control tower that the entire Tikiyaki crew will be on board for this flight. So come on down and "get your wings" with Lush and the gang.

Look for the Tikiyaki Tour Director when you arrive and please have your ID handy at all times.

Thank you for flying Tikiyaki!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-06-27 08:01 am   Permalink

Jungle Jetpacks are in flight and headed for their destinations....

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dartin Menny
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-27 08:49 am   Permalink

I've got a gig with Deke this evening in Westwood... I'm going to try and make it by afterwards.

Got to have the NEW CD!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Dartin Menny 2009-06-27 08:50 ]

View Profile of Dartin Menny Send a personal message to Dartin Menny  Goto the website of Dartin Menny     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-27 11:41 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-27 08:49, Dartin Menny wrote:
I've got a gig with Deke this evening in Westwood... I'm going to try and make it by afterwards.

Got to have the NEW CD!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Dartin Menny 2009-06-27 08:50 ]

I'm jealous. Deke rocks!

GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-06-27 12:31 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to a fun night at the Tonga Hut tonight. Captain Lush at the wheel----never a dull flight.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-06-27 12:40 pm   Permalink

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-27 12:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-27 12:31, GROG wrote:
Looking forward to a fun night at the Tonga Hut tonight. Captain Lush at the wheel----never a dull flight.

Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-27 11:00 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-27 11:25 pm   Permalink

I am jealous that you guys did this down in SoCal...there needs to be a mass exodus up North people!

Looking forward to more photos..Joe love that name tag.

and.....man I want some egg rolls right now!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation