FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tikiyaki CD Release! FREE COMMUTER FLIGHT. Tonga Hut. Saturday! 8:00 Pg 6 - CD Commuter Pack! Pg 8
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Tikiyaki CD Release! FREE COMMUTER FLIGHT. Tonga Hut. Saturday! 8:00 Pg 6 - CD Commuter Pack! Pg 8
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-27 11:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-27 23:25, leleliz wrote:

...Joe love that name tag.

I can't take credit for the name tag....that was all Squid!

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Capt. R.H. Falernum
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-28 09:22 am   Permalink

Fantastic flight last night. I will recommend your airline to all my shipmates.

I arrived at my destination with the swankest of travel bags & craziest of swag -- along with a stellar CD. Who could ask for more? You truly fly the friendliest (and/or intoxicated-est) of skies.

Cheers!

[ This Message was edited by: Capt. R.H. Falernum 2009-06-28 19:28 ]

View Profile of Capt. R.H. Falernum Send a personal message to Capt. R.H. Falernum      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DelReysDoll

Posted: 2009-06-28 09:28 am   Permalink

We had a great time!

View Profile of DelReysDoll Send a personal message to DelReysDoll      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-06-28 09:44 am   Permalink

Even though there was alot of turbulence on this flight, Capt Lush landed the plane safely and a good time was had by all.

Thanx everyone who came out and showed support. bought CD's and stayed for the ride.

Big Mahalos go out to our Tikiyaki Airways crew...

Dibroc - as the TSA Agent
Hiphipahula as "Helen Hunt", your tour guide
Joe Banks - Black Box Locator

Also thanx to Jeremy, owner of Tonga Hut, for hosting this shindig on about 4 days notice.
Nikki and the other bartender (forgot his name), for making the Jungle Jetsetter cocktail to perfection

Hope you all had a great time last night are enjoying the CD with your hangovers today !

Thank You for flying Tikiyaki Airways.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-28 10:59 am   Permalink

Great time guys.. You work way to hard for your fans, flying far far above the call of duty.. mahalo....

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-06-28 11:12 am   Permalink

Damn you Marty Lush! It fun time last night when GROG drunk, but this morning GROG just feel dirty and used. How come you never return GROG calls?

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dartin Menny
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-28 11:14 am   Permalink

Quote:

squid wrote:

I'm jealous. Deke rocks!

Don't be too jealous Squid.... we played Bluegrass at the movie premiere of Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia at the Crest Theatre. It was a blast, but a pretty random gig at that.

Wanted to make it by last night, but I didn't leave Westwood until 1:30am.

Is there any chance any of you Tikiyaki's will be at Busters today? And, if so, will there be swag available?

View Profile of Dartin Menny Send a personal message to Dartin Menny  Goto the website of Dartin Menny     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-06-28 2:50 pm   Permalink

Great Party last night at the Tonga Hut in NoHo! Thank You! "Swingin Sounds for the Jungle Jetset" will be a Smash!! Are you sober yet Capt. Lush???? "Thanks for the Egg Rolls"

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-06-28 2:50 pm   Permalink

where's all the pictures???

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kiniki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-28 3:28 pm   Permalink

I didn't get many pix but here they are!

View Profile of Tiki Kiniki Send a personal message to Tiki Kiniki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-28 5:27 pm   Permalink

What an awesome flight! The new disc sounds incredible! Mahalo Jim and all the Tikiyaki flight crew fer getting the event off the ground again on such short notice... and Mahalo to Jeremy and the Tonga Hut ground crew for the last minute change of venue!

I noticed in the liner notes of the CD insert a mention of "Swizzle sticks by Royer" Are there swizzle sticks? I didn't see any last night! Are There Swizzle Sticks? I want! ARE THERE SWIZZLE STICKS?!? I WANT!!!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-28 5:47 pm   Permalink

An incredible and long awaited new CD guys . The night was great and the visuals and video to go along were really a hit. I am still pulling out more swag from that flight bag that I didnt see last night . It was the best $25 Ive spent in ages . And thanks for the announcement for my show as well . You guys RAWK !

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Marty Lush
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-29 1:45 pm   Permalink

More photos can be seen at Tikiyaki Airways.com or Tikiyaki ORchestra.com--check'em out.

View Profile of Marty Lush Send a personal message to Marty Lush  Email Marty Lush     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-29 1:48 pm   Permalink

oh sweet jesus

Never let a Lush loose with a sharpie

great pics!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-06-29 3:44 pm   Permalink

FANTASTIC Cd Jim & the guys of Tikiyaki! The sound of the breeze blowing threw the tropic air, waves crashing on the shore and the sound of a distance steel guitar .... I'm gone............... anywhere but here... Thank You.

My favorites so far: Bachelor # 1, Sunset on the Kona Kai(because I love the ending) Makaha and Poho Moku(again with the ending)
Tomorrow I may feel different The Album is all GOOD! WOW that Jim Bacchi can write a song!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation