FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Martini Kings to appear at TIKI OASIS and release mug and cd!
Martini Kings to appear at TIKI OASIS and release mug and cd!
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-01 10:55 am   Permalink

aloha friends,
well it is june 1st and that is close enough to summer to get me going and break the news. we are thrilled to be playing again at tiki oasis. we will perform friday evening on the big kahuna stage and sunday we will do our usual up close and personel( and hungover)poolside show.
Squid from tikiaki orchestra will be bangin the drums with us again this year.
and while i'm mentioning squid- he has recently designed our very first official martini kings mug and it looks sweet! we have made a limited number of mugs and they will be unveiled and available to purchase at tiki oasis.
other news...
we have been busy recording our 11th and brand spankin' new cd "cocktail for two" which will also debut at tiki oasis.(more info on that coming soon!)
now.... bring on the summer already!
best,
tony and the martini kings.
p.s. while you are reading this let me ask ya...
if i can put together a fun tiki night bash event with the martini kings which would include alot of varied entertainment like burlesque gals, magicians, musicians , comics and a retro good time....would anyone venture to the san fernando valley for this fun time?

just curious for your opinion

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chief Bartender
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-01 11:42 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-01 10:55, martini kings wrote:

p.s. while you are reading this let me ask ya...
if i can put together a fun tiki night bash event with the martini kings which would include alot of varied entertainment like burlesque gals, magicians, musicians , comics and a retro good time....would anyone venture to the san fernando valley for this fun time?

I would absolutely travel the 400 miles from Sacramento to Los Angeles for that event.

View Profile of Chief Bartender Send a personal message to Chief Bartender  Email Chief Bartender     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-01 1:51 pm   Permalink

A mug, got a pic?

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MamboKing
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-01 2:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-01 10:55, martini kings wrote:

I would definitely consider it if it were held on a Friday or Saturday.
http://garagepunk.ning.com/profile/RadioFreeBakersfield
http://www.sandiegojoe.com/rfb.htm

View Profile of MamboKing Send a personal message to MamboKing  Email MamboKing Goto the website of MamboKing     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-01 3:49 pm   Permalink

Yes.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-01 7:05 pm   Permalink

Tony,
you know I'm there.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuna Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-06-01 7:13 pm   Permalink

We are in "The Valley" so yes we are in. Can we do it tonight?

View Profile of Tuna Tiki Send a personal message to Tuna Tiki  Email Tuna Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
geedavee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-01 8:09 pm   Permalink

The event would sound good to me since I am in Pasadena.
How about we get a chance to get the new mug there as well?

View Profile of geedavee Send a personal message to geedavee  Goto the website of geedavee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-01 8:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-01 13:51, teaKEY wrote:
A mug, got a pic?

Soon...

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation