FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Lemon Hart 151 question
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
Lemon Hart 151 question
Sunny&Rummy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-03 11:50 am   Permalink

Stormrider and thePorpoise:

I asked on Lemon Hart's Facebook page about Florida west coast sources for LH151 and they responded with the following information:

"Lemon Hart's distributor in Florida is BMC Fine Spirits, (T) 772-405-6988, and they will certainly be able to point your people to a retailer in their area."

Give them a shout and tell us what you find out about availability on your side of the state.

View Profile of Sunny&Rummy Send a personal message to Sunny&Rummy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stormrider
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-07-03 8:27 pm   Permalink

Thank you verry much Sunny. I will try to call them Friday.

Storm

View Profile of stormrider Send a personal message to stormrider      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GentleHangman
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-04 06:36 am   Permalink

BMC Fine Spirits is right here in my town . . . Stuart Florida yet, the only store to carry Lemon Hart 151 is Roy's Liquors in Ft. Pierce! Neither ABC. Crown, or Total Wine deal with BMC. Go figure!

GENT

View Profile of GentleHangman Send a personal message to GentleHangman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sunny&Rummy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-04 06:47 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-04 06:36, GentleHangman wrote:
BMC Fine Spirits is right here in my town . . . Stuart Florida yet, the only store to carry Lemon Hart 151 is Roy's Liquors in Ft. Pierce! Neither ABC. Crown, or Total Wine deal with BMC. Go figure!

Distribution is so illogical sometimes. There used to be a beer importer located here in Melbourne FL that was the sole importer for Rauchenfels Barvarian Steinbier (the beer featured on the PBS Michael Jackson Beer Hunter series that is brewed in wooden kettles and heated by adding big heated rocks), but you couldn't buy it locally at retail outlets. I had to have friends bring it down from Chicago!

[ This Message was edited by: Sunny&Rummy 2013-07-04 08:35 ]

View Profile of Sunny&Rummy Send a personal message to Sunny&Rummy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
djmont
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-04 07:50 am   Permalink

If your state doesn't allow shipping spirits (so you can order online), it can be very frustrating to try to get the stuff you want.

Those damn prohibitionists are still a pain in our ass!

View Profile of djmont Send a personal message to djmont  Email djmont Goto the website of djmont     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stormrider
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-20 10:54 am   Permalink

Well I called BMC and the gave me the name of a liquor store chain call Friendly Frankie's. the closest store to me is in Cape Coral and I called them up and they said they would try to get it in. I will let everyone know my progress.

Storm

[ This Message was edited by: stormrider 2013-08-20 12:39 ]

View Profile of stormrider Send a personal message to stormrider      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stormrider
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-29 2:38 pm   Permalink

Well good news finally. Friendly Frankie's came through. They received in the Lemon Hart 151. This stuff better be good they are stuffing it to my to the tune of $30. I can get 2 bottles of Cruzan 151 for that.

Storm

GentleHangman
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-29 4:50 pm   Permalink

After much pleading and prayers I was able to get Roy's Liquors in Ft. Pierce to carry Lemon Hart 151 - the price? Exactly $29.99 . . . okay, 30 bucks! Dispite the fact that BMC Fine Spirits is right here in Stuart . . . only Roy's was willing to use them. I'm hoping that ABC liquors (which has a store right here in Stuart), will be taking Lemon Hart on . . . I've been bugging them enough!

GENT

View Profile of GentleHangman Send a personal message to GentleHangman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sunny&Rummy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-29 5:07 pm   Permalink

So You are the person I need to thank for getting Keith (Roy's) to stock LH151.

Many Mahalos Gent!

[ This Message was edited by: Sunny&Rummy 2013-08-29 17:08 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation