FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Mystery Log- Painted!! No Taboo!!! pg2
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Mystery Log- Painted!! No Taboo!!! pg2
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-24 2:09 pm   Permalink

FANTASTIC job al! That was a monster of a carve!!!!! I'm especially impressed with the raven wings - that took some forsight!

So when's it going to be installed? and when can we go visit it in it's new home?

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigap
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-24 4:22 pm   Permalink

Al - that's fantastic stuff! Your totem carving looks very true to form. I'm no expert in anything, but I just got back from Alaska - and they look pretty authentic to me.

The skunk butts are really neat too. Must be hilarious when those go off!

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing!

Greg

View Profile of tikigap Send a personal message to tikigap  Email tikigap Goto the website of tikigap     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-25 08:22 am   Permalink

Oh, Man, Al, this is just plain (put in whatever words begin to describe this guy)so now you Really have something to Crow about. Hey, Didn't you just start this guy 2 days ago? Who helped you do it? Ah that OTHER Ben, I see now..
Oh yeah that's not tiki but I won't say nuthinnnnnnn'

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-25 09:23 am   Permalink

hey Ben, you got me... i had a friend help out that needed the work...... took a day or two to sand off the chain saw marks, he installed the wings for me too... glad i was absent for all the sanding

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation